(9) Istanbul

Amélie

Amélie

I woke up naked in Lando's arms listening to loud knocks on the door of the British room, it was barely six in the morning, and someone was already yelling and bothering us to open.

"Amélie open the fucking door! I know you're in there" it was none other than Charles Leclerc.

"Lando, wake up," I whispered to the boy next to me to go and shut my half-brother up.

If I was going to open the door for him, he would probably kill me for being in a room that wasn't mine.

"Five more minutes," the driver asked me.

"Charles is out there looking for me," I explained the situation to him, and he seemed to understand as he widened his eyes.

"Put on some of my clothes and hide," he ordered as he also dressed at the speed of light.

"Open the door Lando, I know she's in there. I warned you!" my half-brother kept insisting.

I went into the closet and Lando closed the door. He went to open the door for Charles, I could hear their entire conversation and it seemed that my half-brother was very angry.

"Where the hell is she?" Charles spoke annoyed when he saw that it was Lando who was standing in front of him.

"Good morning, Charles," he greeted sarcastically. "Who are you talking about?" He lied; he knew perfectly well that he was talking about me.

"Where the hell is Amélie? Tell her to come and stop hiding from me "he entered the room, and I began to fear for my life.

"I haven't seen Amélie since last night," the Brit covered me again.

"Do not lie! Pierre told me that he saw her enter the hotel at midnight with red lips from so many kisses" said the source of his information.

"I'm sure Gasly has confused people. I left Amélie in her room at eight o'clock at night, after we left the paddock, and I have not heard from her since.

"Then why isn't she in her room?"

"She's probably still asleep or out for a walk. I don't know Charles, I'm not her babysitter" he continued deceiving my half-brother. "Or maybe she already went to her country because of you" he added fuel to the matter.

"Are you telling me that you've sent her back to Miami?" He asked, more annoyed than at the beginning.

"No, I haven't sent her anywhere," Lando assured him. "Now if you'll excuse me, I will go again to sleep because you woke me up."

Charles was searching for the entire room without finding a trace of me or my things. I had brought my dress and shoes with me so that he would have no proof that I was in the room.

Without finding me he left the room, but before he left, he spoke to Lando again, "If you see her tell her I need to talk to her urgently," he demanded. "And you better not have done something with her because if you did, you're a dead man Norris" he finished his threat and Lando closed the door in his face. He went to the closet and let me out.