(28) Babysitter

**My dog stepped on a bee**

Amélie

Things with Lando were a little weird since yesterday.

After arriving at the hotel, I made him leave the bar and then go to the apartment so that he could lose his drunkenness there. He was quiet for the rest of the night and only got up at dawn to vomit everything he had eaten.

Now in the morning I went out to do my usual routine and when I came back he had already prepared breakfast and was on the phone so I didn't interrupt him.

When I finished eating he was still on the call, so I put on headphones and washed all the dishes he had used. Lando was probably listening to me sing like crazy, but right now I didn't care if he was witnessing another side of me.

I had the habit of doing absolutely everything with music, it was my life.

I served Monako food while I talked to my mother via video call.

"Hi Mom!" I picked up the call.

"Honey, can you take care of your sister today and tomorrow? Hector told me that he has a reservation in Boston for our anniversary and I couldn't find a babysitter at such a last minute " she got to the point of what she needed.

"Eh" I hesitated a moment when I turned to see Lando, he was also on a call. "Yes, no problem. Do you want me to pick her up or are you going to drop her off at my apartment?

"Can you come get her and her stuff in an hour?" She asked as I moved back and forth in my room.

"Okay, I'll be there. Pack your suitcase and enjoy! I said goodbye to her and hung up the call.

I went to shower to get ready so I could go get my sister, even though I wanted to talk to Norris it was impossible if he was working.

These were the last days that he would be in Miami and then he would have to go directly to Belgium to resume the Formula One season. I was afraid things would stay this way and we wouldn't even be able to resolve a fight so I was going to do my best to talk to him and if he didn't want it at least I had tried.

During my shower I thought about absolutely everything I wanted to say to him and without realizing it I spent much more time taking a shower than usual, in fact I ended up crying when it crossed my mind that this could end everything.

My thoughts were interrupted when Lando walked into the bathroom and saw me sitting in the tub with my legs pulled up to my chest, "Are you okay?" He was concerned when he saw my eyes completely red from crying and the position in which I was.

"No, no I don't know."

He got into the tub with everything and clothes and sat next to me, I couldn't help but hug him tightly and cry on his shoulder and he stroked my hair to comfort me, "I don't want things to stay like this" I spoke after a few minutes in silence and just listening to my sniffles.