(38) Without her

Lando Norris

Lando Norris

I hadn't been able to sleep at all.

I wasn't allowing myself to cry because after all it was stupid, I felt I shouldn't let myself be carried away by my emotions when nothing existed.

And I know that maybe, if I had let go of that thing that was haunting me, just maybe, I would have done better in this award.

This weekend, like in Turkey, I have not been seen much in qualifying, I was behind Daniel Ricciardo in the race as well and what stands out most about today's race, let's say it is the duel I had for several laps against Carlos after several invites in the first laps later, other maneuvers, a late decision by the FIA ​​​​to return position and in the end it was me who ended up giving in to the man from Madrid and finishing just behind. In a weekend where, in addition, Ferrari has been in the lead since Friday.

Damn, I felt like shit.

But at least, I was able to see how my teammate enjoyed one of his favorite circuits, finishing in fifth position. Surely Livvie had enjoyed watching this race from his garage, since they had apparently fixed up or something.

While her best friend also enjoyed Charles's great victory from the Ferrari garage and was accompanied by his half-sister.

Of course, that trio was going to come to the Austin circuit.

Luckily and until the next year it was the one in Miami and I probably wouldn't have to suffer to see her there.

I was supposed to get on with my life, but I didn't know how.

And I didn't understand how Millie could look so normal and happy.

Damn, she's not Millie anymore! There is no longer a special treatment between the two so that he had a nickname for her.

Amelie Leclerc

"How are you feeling?" Lucy asked me, insisting on the subject.

"Lucy, I'm fine. Calm down. You better leave that mother's instinct for when the baby is born" I laughed a little and she joined that little laugh while she put a hand on her belly and felt how the intruder also moved because of the laughter.

She was close to completing four months of pregnancy, it suited her very well to have that belly, but she had decided that she would not know the sex of the baby until it was born because she did not want to get her hopes up about one gender and buy thousands of things for him or the baby to then you could be disappointed.

She was making the right decisions for her baby and finally Charles was rooting for her. However, we hadn't been told at all if Charles was her father or Michael was her father, but at least the two of them were getting on with her.