(12) Disneyland

Amélie

Amélie

We were on a landing strip so we could get on a helicopter and go to Orlando. It has cost us a lot to have to wake up at four a.m. in the morning to be traveling at six, especially for Lando. He is the most sleepy person I know, he can snooze the alarm a thousand times and he will continue in his deep sleep.

I had to get me and Antonella ready, also the suitcases and then wake him up with a little affection, because if I don't, he won't wake up. In recent days I have realized that although Lando likes his personal space very much, he allows me to be affectionate with him and that I can invade that space that he appreciates so much.

When they told us that we could get on the helicopter I was a little scared, I had never been on one and if traveling by plane made me nauseous, it is very likely that in a helicopter too, so I took a pill minutes before boarding.

"You need to get these headphones on." Lando handed us each a pair and helped my sister put them on so we could clear out.

The trip was a lot shorter compared to the hours we would have done by car and thank goodness I didn't have nausea during the trip. Anto was very well-behaved, since she slept most of the way while Lando and I looked at the city.

When we arrived in Orlando, a car was already waiting for us to go straight to the park. Apparently the Brit had planned everything with Charlotte and I really thanked them for making Antonella's dream come true. I knew Disney, but I went when I was older, so I didn't know exactly how excited my half-sister could be to go at such a young age, as she had to be to really enjoy the attractions.

"The main entrance is this way," I pointed to the line of people waiting to enter. "But we'll go to a private entrance, to avoid the hour it will take us to stand in line." I was letting my half-sister know one reason why we wouldn't go that way, but really it was because Lando couldn't be seen by as many people without being recognized.

"Will we be able to see Mickey?" Antonella asked excitedly.

"Of course we will," the British assured.

"And Bella?" That princess was my half-sister's favorite so she was the one who mattered most to her.

"Surely yes," I spoke this time.

We entered the park through an external gate where we were able to tour the interior of the main castle before going to the extractions, everything was very beautiful and striking. There were rooms decorated according to each Disney princess, it was extremely elegant and surely being inside the castle and seeing all this had not been cheap for Lando.

"How much did it cost you to get in here?" I asked him in a whisper so that the guide wouldn't hear us, much less Antonella, who was fascinated seeing everything.

"I have no idea, Charlotte set this up. But it's very nice, isn't it?" he asked without giving importance to what I had said before.

"Yes," I replied. "But Lando, this is way more expensive than just coming to the race weekends"