(25) Pool Day

Amélie

Amélie

"What?" Livvie asked upset and at the same time somewhat surprised.

"Long story, short, I am the daughter of Charles, Arthur, and Lorenzo's father, which makes me their half-sister." I spoke as quickly as possible so as not to confuse her so much with all the information she was receiving today. "And if I want to reclaim what my father left behind, I have to change my last name to theirs."

What happened with Lucia didn't surprise me at all because for a few weeks ago I thought that she and Michael were having problems in their relationship because of the way Lucy ignored him when she called or wrote. They also hardly ever went out together anymore. I was relieved that she had told us that they were going to travel together to fix things, but apparently it was her way of throwing us off and going off to have sex with my half brother.

It was a bit annoying that Charles was doing this while having a girlfriend and not respecting the fact that Lucia had a boyfriend.

The two were complete infidels and liars.

"I mean, the Leclercs are your half-siblings and Lucy is sleeping with one of them," she came to that conclusion.

"That's right," Lando confirmed.

He had arrived in Miami this morning with Max, his best friend, and would probably spend most of his vacation with me. I loved that, the bad thing was that I had to make up for the time at work that I lost on every trip I made to support him and now I had to work almost every day, although luckily I went three times a week at most.

"This is too much information. I think I should go to the spa to process everything and then we'll talk." She said goodbye to us and walked to the door to leave.

But before she left she reminded me, "Don't forget that the other Wednesday you will help me with the photos."

About two months ago she had started a swimsuit business together with her mother and her aunt, so she had asked me for help to promote them, doing a photo session with them and then I would be her model with her.

I had no idea if in the end Lucy would also be a model, but maybe at that moment she would explain to us everything that was happening with her relationship.

Although we were very upset about what she had done to us, we should give her the right to give us an explanation, but if she didn't want to do it, I wouldn't stop being angry overnight.

"What photos?" Lando asked curiously.

"Amélie will be the model for my venture the other week," Olivia told him relaxed.

"Finally, you will acknowledge your beauty." The British hugged me from behind and made my cheeks blush to hear that.

"Right?" My friend agreed with him. "If she didn't want to work as a lawyer, she could be a model."