(8) Təyinat

Warning: This chapter may contain explicit +18 scenes, if you don't like it you can pass it :)

Lando Norris

I had another good weekend.

I started the race in ninth place, because of receiving a three-place penalty after finishing sixth in qualifying for not following the red flag protocol. My start from that position was pretty bad, I lost another three places, but I managed to at least get my position back because of the pace.

Due to Verstappen's retirement, in the re-start I started in seventh and managed to gain two more places, successfully taking risks, and finishing in fifth position. It was a bit frustrating and difficult this weekend, but at least I received some points.

In my opinion, my luck in this crazy race improved thanks to Amélie and I wanted to reward her in a good way. So, I decided to invite her on a "friendly" date so we could get to know each other better.

After the race, I went back to the garage. She stood there as the happiest person in the world. The emotions that she experienced on this race weekend were very different from that of Monaco. I hoped that this would change her perspective of what her GP's could become thanks to this guy.

When I got out of the car, I hugged her tightly. I carried her in my arms so that she would reach my height. She was a little shorter than me. "Lando put me down," she asked me between laughs. I was not going to do it; I was very happy, and I felt that my luck had increased because of her.

She was like my lucky charm.

She kept insisting, but I didn't pay attention to her. "People are watching us, they are gonna think wrong things, put me down, okay?" I released her from my grasp for a moment until I began to cover her face with kisses.

Amélie shared my happiness with her laughter, but she cared more about what the media would say. I didn't care, I guess it was because I was used to being intruded on and not having privacy, but she wasn't so I understood.

"Do you want to go to dinner with me to celebrate?" I went straight to the idea that popped into my head when I was driving the deceleration lap.

"With the others?" She asked curiously.

"Uh, I thought just you and me, but if you want, I can tell the others" I wanted her for myself, so it was natural for me to say it that way.

"It would be perfect just the two of us." He gave me a genuine smile. "Only if you let me change before I go"

"But I like your dress" she was wearing a navy-blue beach outfit with little white flowers all over the suit, a brown hat, and a bag of the same color.

She looked beautiful.

"It's not suitable for dinner," she insisted.

I licked my lips and examined her outfit, "I'd rather take it off after dinner." I gave her a flirtatious smile and watched as her cheeks turned red.