(51) Instagram Post

Lando Norris

Lando Norris

I was on a flight home with my family.

I felt extremely tired physically and emotionally from everything that had happened in the season and I could finally rest.

Cisca, my little sister, spent the entire flight talking about what they did at the party after the last race of the year. She was supposed to stay at the hotel, but she didn't give a damn about it and came anyway.

Luisa also came with us, so my sister was more than happy telling how Amélie was the best and how much fun she had with her. Literally, she was mocking in the face of the Portuguese and she couldn't do anything because she knew that if she did anything more against my sister, she was finished.

I was glad that my sisters had a good time because I didn't.

"So when Luisa came to throw the drink on top of her, she took off her blouse as if she didn't care and she confirmed it to us when she let her pull her hair just because she didn't want to make more scandals." Cisca spoke with emotion.

My mother looked closely at my little sister and my father looked askance at Luisa with a bit of hatred for her actions.

"Then we all went to Mercedes' party and they didn't make a problem for us to enter. I have no idea how she could get in, but she was on the list." the story continued. "Oh and when George walked in they literally disappeared for a while and then she came back with us to dance!"

"Don't fuck with me, have she really been with Russell?" I questioned annoyed to my sisters.

Flo nodded, trying to silence her laughter. "With how handsome he is, it is understandable," my mother blurted out of nowhere.

"Mom!" I yelled angrier.

"What? She has the right to enjoy her bachelorhood as you do with Luisa." she replied, downplaying it. "Besides, with that new haircut she looks all empowered."

"Yes!" Cisco agreed.

"On Saturday she told us that in fact she had cut it herself after her graduation for shrinking and then she already went to a stylist to have it fixed, but it turned out pretty cute on her." Flo commented.

"Can we stop talking about her?" Luisa interrupted our conversation. "I want to sleep."

"No one invited you," my older brother's girlfriend replied with disgust.

Oliver squeezed her thigh so he wouldn't fight her, but Sav's hormones after giving birth were uncontrollable. Mila, their daughter and my niece, was asleep in dad's arms. She looked so much like them and she is too cute just a few months old.

No one else commented on what happened over the weekend after those two comments and I thought it was best because I also wanted to stop hearing how perfect my family looked at Amélie.