EPILOGUE

*Play the video in multimedia to enjoy the end of this novel more*

3 years later

Saturday August 9, Positano, Italy, 2025.

Lando Norris

Today was our day.

Today is the day that Amélie becomes Mrs. Norris.

A year ago I asked Millie to marry me and she accepted. I did it on our trip last summer in Milos, Greece. Now, this summer, we would get married.

I'd like to tell you exactly how it all happened, but right now I'm dying of nerves as I stand at the altar about to see my bride-to-be.

It sounded so good to say that Millie will be my wife.

I never thought I would want this so young, but yes, with her, I wanted everything.

For a few months we would both be twenty-six and with this nothing more would unite our lives in a more formal way than before.

My father and brother were standing next to me, while we waited for the Venezuelan to enter accompanied by her stepfather and before her, her bridesmaids.

Of course, Livvie, Lucy and Anto were part of maids, but she also included Cisca and Flo because during all this time they became family to her.

Anto was already nine years old, she was changing a lot and I was happy to live that process.

Her family was my family and vice versa.

The ceremony was taking place on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea. And the peace that was breathed in the environment was magnificent.

From one moment to the next, I saw the bride-to-be walk down the aisle among the multitude of white tulips that decorated her surroundings. The guests stood up, which was nothing more than the close circle and then the others would arrive at the party.

I watched her walk with teary eyes.

She looked perfect.

She was wearing a long dress of soft fabric that fell from her hips to the floor, creating a slender A-line, and at the top of the bodice was a corset with a cinched waist and abstract draping shoulders, something simple, but it made her look extremely elegant and elegant. beautifull. On her head she wore a tiara attached to a tailed flight that she dragged through the grass. Everything about her radiated happiness, especially that enormous white smile that she showed under her veil.

She reached up to me and I put our nervous hands together.

"You look beautiful," I whispered to her the moment I received it.

"You look gorgeous" she ran her finger down my cheek for a small tear that escaped from my eyes.

The ceremony began and the pastor joined us as husband and wife during that time.