(7) Azerbaijan

Amélie

Amélie

I was boarding the plane to travel with the McLaren team to the Azerbaijan Grand Prix. After this race I had to return to Miami first thing in the morning to make up for the week that I missed at work and study for my thesis.

My friends would probably be mad at me for not telling them that I wouldn't be going with them, so I just woke up earlier and left a note when I left. I had a family matter and needed to travel urgently.

Apparently, they just got out of bed because I got a message from Olivia, "Is everything okay with your family?" She really was the one who cared the most about others' personal things.

How did I explain to her that I had been invited by my half-brother and my crush to see the race in Azerbaijan with everything paid?

My mother took it with emotion and a little fear, but I wasn't sure if Liv was going to take it in the same way and less than Lucia could take it, she was the most envious of the three and in fact she was the one who had the most money and products.

I decided that the best way to find out how she would react, like with my mother, was to make a video call. I sat next to Lando so that they could see with who I was. If they envied me, I wouldn't care because it wasn't my fault that he was living this life.

"Hi Liv!" I greeted her the instant she answered.

"Are you on a plane? And with who are you?" She asked curiously.

I turned the camera to show McLaren's private plane, Lando appeared on the camera before I returned it to selfie mode. Liv started screaming like crazy and made Lucy walk over to Olivia's cell phone.

"What happened? Why are you screaming?" Lucia demanded.

"Hello Lu!" I greeted her.

"Ami is with Lando!" Liv told Lucia about my situation.

"What a lie!" She poked her head into the screen to look at me, but I had already moved Lando away from the camera.

Even though I distanced myself from his shoulder he took my cell phone and spoke to my friends, "Hey girls, I'm kidnapping Amélie" I gasped at his comment, he always found a way to make me laugh.

"And why didn't you kidnap us too?" Liv argued sarcastically.

"I tried, but I can't take so many people even if I wanted." He lied, I had asked him to go with just the two of us, since it would be a bit complicated with them because of the Leclerc affair. "But next time I will take you guys too," he promised Olivia.

"You better," Lucy replied.

"And why did you take her? Is she your girlfriend?" They knew more or less about the meetings I had with Lando and everything the press said, but that's from a first-hand source, I mean, they knew that we were nothing more than friends. The only thing they didn't know was that I'm the half-sister of Charles.