(35) Sochi

Lando Norris

Lando Norris

"Obviously not, but maybe I would have saved myself a bit of all this trouble if I hadn't messed with you," Amélie answered defensively.

She understood that he was going through a bad time and wished he could have been there for her, however, it was no reason for him to take it out on me and our relationship.

"Nobody forced you to do it," I defended myself.

If she wanted to argue, that was fine, she wasn't going to be understanding at all times either. Although she knew that she was like this because of all the emotions that she was going through and she was just letting off steam, but she still didn't have to say that I was to blame for all this happening, it was the two of us.

I just wanted to know that she was okay and she just ignored me all the time like it was my fault.

"I know, I have it very clear, but I didn't think everything was going to explode together and so quickly"  her voice went from being angry to being a little weak. "I still didn't want to tell the world that I'm a Leclerc and Walter snatched me that decision at the time he spread the photo of us having sex in the bathroom and me wanting to pull a nail with another."

"Have you filed a complaint against him?" I tried to be a little more tolerant of her attitude.

"I haven't had time for that, Lando," and again her tone was angry.

"I can help you with that before going to Russia."

"Doesn't it take up a lot of your time?" She asked sarcastically.

" I do the necessary time to be able to help you in that.

"Thank you."

"You know you can count on me, darling," and I meant it.

She may have had a lot of fluctuating emotions, but I loved her that way and I knew this was because of a lot of stress that she was dealing with and that later she would get over it. Being angry for five seconds and then being normal was pretty usual for me.

Things were definitely not at their best, but I was sure we would get over them and make our relationship stronger.

Maybe and if we passed this test we could make it official, not necessarily in a public way, but at least call us boyfriends and not say we're dating.

I asked my personal lawyer for help so that he could process the complaint and that later we would only give statements along with signing so that finally Amélie's ex is in jail for the defamation he did to us.

While the entire procedure was going on and Millie preferred to stay in Miami to be with her friend because of the accident, I had to go to Russia and I wasn't in a hundred percent mood, but I still gave it my all.

The weather didn't help me much...

However, in qualifying I did quite well and for the first time in my entire F1 career I won the first position, so tomorrow I was going to start from the front and I felt quite confident that I could go on to get my first victory.