(44) Qatar

Luisa Oliveira

A week before the Grand Prix in Qatar I decided to celebrate my birthday. Mine was actually during a week when there was Formula One, but because I wanted Lando to be with me, I chose to do it days later.

I had a master plan for this party to work perfectly and finally the British fell into my nets.

And luckily, he had gladly agreed to come from England with his best friend to stop at the celebration with me, I only hoped that because of that boy he brought, everything would not be ruined.

They will wonder what my master idea was to get to keep the heart of the British, without having that girl who called herself Amélie Leclerc bothering me at every moment and with the possibility that they would return when both of them were sorry to break up, because it was to end all the ways any contact that existed between them, make her understand that she no longer had a chance.

And how was I going to break their contact? Well, I would steal Lando's cell phone to leave her a very clear message and then block her and make the British unaware what had happened to her, as if she were the one who would not want to have more knowledge of his existence.

It was still a little while until they arrived so I asked one of my best friends for help to be able to fulfill my task. While I distract Lando, she'll send the message.

"So you want me to look up her contact and send her this?" Ema, my best friend, asked me.

"Yes, yes"I gave her the paper where the name appeared as he had it saved and the messages that she had to send consecutively, without letting her answer.

"And how will I unlock his cell phone?" She asked even more confused, however, she supported me in all of them like a best friend does.

"The key is already there on paper."

"Why don't you just find someone who isn't with another girl?"

"Because he's a Formula One driver and I really like him too much to waste the opportunity for that girl" I told her my reasons as calmly as possible, although inside I needed her to stop asking so many questions and just be there, ready.

She shrugged his shoulders and that made me understand that she finally agreed. "If you say it's the chance of a lifetime that's fine, but how will you distract him?"

"You know how" I saw her with a somewhat perverted face and she understood perfectly.

She began to laugh and nod repeatedly "Well, then I'll see you in the bathroom after they're here"

She went to sit at her place, a few places from mine, and I stayed at the head where my special guest and Max were going to sit next to who I think was his girlfriend or something like that.

Within minutes the British appeared through the back door of the bar so as not to be seen by any photographer. They both came straight to greet me, while the blonde was distracted by Ema.

Lando had in his hands a bottle of wine, it had the name Chambertin on its vignette, one of the most delicious and expensive wines that existed.

That's what I meant when it was the opportunity of a lifetime, I would have a much higher social status than I had now.

"Hi Lu!" Lando greeted me with a kiss on the cheek, but I moved my cheek so that it went directly to his lips and he didn't refuse in the end.

Max stared at me when I did that, with a look of hatred on his face, and when we parted he greeted me with disgust, "Hello Luisa, happy birthday," he handed me the bottle that Norris had.