(29) Spa-francorchamps

Lando Norris

Lando Norris

It was my last day in Miami. Well, not only mine, but also Max's and Ricciardo's.

The three of us had stayed in the city for the sole reason of the girls we loved. Daniel seemed to like Livvie quite a bit, while Max met a girl at the hotel and fell in love with her.

With my best friend we had decided to go play golf for the last time before returning to the racing routine. We took Monako with us so he wouldn't be staying alone at home. He was having an amazing time, he was looking crazy at all the balls that were flying and sometimes he wanted to chase them.

"Did you manage to work things out with Amelie?" The last time we saw each other was when I arrived at her hotel to get drunk.

"Uhh yes" my thoughts went to the make-up sex we had and I think Max got it, since he started to die of laughter.

"What a way to fix things!" Max ironized. "Are you two still friends with rights or have you already become boyfriend and girlfriend as it should be?

"We are neither friends with rights, nor in a relationship."

"Then what are you guys?"

"We are going to start dating again to hopefully get together"

"But if you know each other a lot, it seems to me that the only thing you want is not to put a formal name on this situation.

I was about to throw the ball when Max mentioned that, it made me lose focus.

It could be that, but the truth is that we both did not want to name it for fear of repeating the same stories and what they will say.

Monako ended up stealing my ball when she realized that I wasn't going to throw it and started running in the middle of the field. The puppy had a lot of energy and I was going to miss seeing him often, as well as her mother.

We spent almost the whole day playing golf until it got dark and it was time to go home.

Max mentioned when we were done to do something after, so that the three of us could finally go out together to party as it should be done and also as a farewell for our last day here. So when I got home with Monako and Max we changed to go out, a few minutes later Amélie arrived from work.

"Awww what a beautiful ball of fur" she first greeted our new pet before approaching me. "Hello handsome!"

"Hello, Amelie," Max greeted her.

She left a kiss on my lips. Her breath still had a mint flavor, she also smelled of that delicious perfume that I still couldn't figure out what it was, but her scent was perfect.

"Where are you two handsome boys going?" she asked, interested when she saw our outfits.

"Come on" I corrected her. "We've been invited to a party, do you want to go?"