(27) Photoshoot & Interview

Amélie

Amélie

I had made a decision.

Finally, I was going to accept my father's last name. I was probably taking it at the last moment, since Arthur mentioned that I had until summer, but I had to think about everything and it wasn't an easy thing to decide.

A few days ago I made Lando understand that I was doing it by giving our dog that last name, and now I had to let Charles know. However, I didn't want to talk to him, due to the fact that I would end up talking about what happened with Lucy, who might be at the photo shoot today.

After doing my daily exercise routine and then going for a run with Monako, already adjusted to this, I texted my half brother while I was making breakfast for Lando and me.

"We need to talk. Tell me if you can make a call."

He answered me a few minutes later, a little bluntly, "If it's not something very important, send it by message."

When I read that I decided to get defensive like he was doing.

"It seems to me that talking about what you did with Lucy in Hungary and my final decision regarding the testament is relevant".

He ignored me, so I assumed that he really didn't care about my infidelity, much less if I wanted to be part of his family or not.

I finished preparing the pancakes and together with Monako we went to wake up Lando. It was around ten in the morning and he was still fast asleep, it didn't even bother him that Monako slept with us and moved every so often.

The puppy had already gotten a little used to our day-to-day life, he also learned that he had to relieve himself until we took him out for a walk or on the pads. Yesterday Lando had brought a synthetic garden so he wouldn't have to put up with it and he could do it there, but now we had to show him what he could do on that grass too.

"Honey, wake up," I whispered as I laid myself down next to him and stroked his tousled curls.

He stirred in bed and made room for me to lay down next to him. Meaning that he wanted to continue to sleep for a while together or that he would wake up with more cuddles.

"You're getting pampered, Mr. Norris," I told him between a small giggle as I rested my head on his chest and he left a kiss in my hair.

Lando provided me with incredible peace and I was falling in love with the Brit by having him by my side every day.

I probably ended up falling asleep for another while because when I woke up Lando was no longer by my side. I went out of our room and saw him sitting in the dining room eating the pancakes that I had prepared a while ago.

"You left me, right?" I asked as I drank coffee from a cup.

He shook his head affirming, he was very focused on devouring the food. These days I had realized that even though he was a Formula One driver, he ate twice as much as a person like me and that he really liked to eat anything, especially junk food.