(23) Hungary

*¡Freddy, you're supposed to be on luck down! Vanesa, quick question ¿How long have you been f*cking Nate Jacobs ?*

Charles Leclerc

After confirming that Amélie would not come to this Grand Prix, I was encouraged to bring her friend, hidden from everyone, but I wanted to see her again.

In Monaco, we had a brush when we went to the beach and although at first it would have bothered me a little that she was a fan of mine, she had a fantasy body and knew how to move so well in bed that it was impossible not to want her.

Something good must have brought my half-sister, right?

Apart from a few nights together it didn't make us unfaithful to any of our partners, it was more like a fantasy fulfilled without affecting the relationship we had with another person. At least the two of us were more than clear about this and she did not demand more than she could give.

I was making almost the same mistake as my dad, however, but I was taking care of her enough that this didn't bear any fruit.

"Are you sure no one will see me?" asked my half-sister's friend, receiving the VIP card to access the paddock with ease.

"Very safe and if they do, they won't know who you are," I said relaxed.

No one knew exactly of the existence of this girl and even less would find out that she had entered thanks to me. She would enter much later than me and would be on a private terrace without having contact with anyone from the team.

The only people who could recognize her having been with us at the parties in Monaco were some pilots, but since she was wearing sunglasses and a hat plus the COVID mask, it would be difficult for them to do so.

"You enter the paddock and go straight to the terrace, you wait for me there until the end of the race and then we can celebrate as it should be" I winked at here, leaving the hotel room we were sharing.

"Good luck, handsome," I heard her yell as she closed the door.

When I got on the elevator I met my teammate Carlos and we went together to the lobby to go to the circuit.

"Hola tío!" the Spaniard greeted me.

"Hello, ready to start in the fifteenth position?" I asked him jokingly so that he wouldn't feel bad for having done quite poorly in qualifying.

On the other hand, I had finished seventh and I hoped that he would manage to get closer to the podium, if not that he entered one of the three positions.

"You'll see that I can come back," he replied with confidence.

"Hopefully it goes well for both of us, points are needed for the team."

"I know, I know." There was silence in the elevator until two levels below, Lando Norris entered.

I liked the boy, but with everything he was going through with Amélie it was a bit tiresome for him to mention her often.