🎭8: 10/10

"I have five days left before they bury this incident," Lloyd tells himself

"I have five days left before they bury this incident," Lloyd tells himself. There was still no evidence, no confession, with little time left. He started his car and drove to the repair shop, where he asked to retrieve everything from Kane's phone. He just got a call that it's ready.

"Has someone come over here and asked about what I told you to do?" Lloyd asks the technician who repaired the phone. If the killer's smart, that person would've known about Kane's phone and taken care of it.

"There wasn't anyone. I didn't even have three customers for the past week," the man answered. "Is that for another case? What happened this time?"

"I can't disclose anything at the moment. If I figure this out, I'll report this myself on national TV." Lloyd left the shop and checked the phone's contents inside his car. 

He scrolled through her call activity and found a contact named 'Meow' in the recent ones--the last person she called. "Meow?" Lloyd raised his brow. "Is this a code name?" He kept scrolling and began to notice how frequently Kane called this person. "Right... Friends. I almost forgot about that. The person who killed her was someone she knew."

With that in mind, Lloyd sped up to the hotel to ask them again. This time, he wants to know if they are somehow related to Kane. Upon entering, he saw Mirae talking to Winnie near the front desk. "Excuse me." He called, approaching them for the question.

"Mr. Detective?" Mirae asked. "Do you need anything?"

"Do you know any of Kane Son's friends? Colleagues? People she knows?" Mirae and Winnie looked at each other with furrowed brows. "They might be able to help with the case," Lloyd added to clarify it.

"I rarely see her talking to anyone in the halls, but I always see her talking on her phone," Winnie answered. "I once saw her talking to--" she stopped and inhaled for a second. "...to France outside her room, but it never happened again."

"And I saw her talking to Colin. I said that yesterday," Mirae added.

"How about someone she calls 'Meow'." Mirae raised her brow with a judging look. "It's a caller ID. I'm confused myself."

"I haven't heard her saying that name--ever. We only crossed paths a few times, so I don't know much about her relationships with the other kids," Mirae explained. "Shouldn't you check the cameras to make sure?" 

"It'll take me weeks to watch every single thing, though." He can. But by the time he's done, the case will be taken away from him. "Are you sure you don't know who that person is? Not a single clue?"

"A person she calls by a code name," Triche suddenly appeared behind Lloyd. "Isn't it obvious? She's having a secret relationship with that person. Why else would she use a code name other than to hide their identity?"

Lloyd faces her. "Triche Moon. I've been meaning to have a chat with you."

"I know. That's why I came here voluntarily. I have nothing to hide anyway." Triche smiles and goes to the couch to have the interview with Lloyd.