🎭10: Restroom Hideout

"Friends?" Fin asked

Lloyd is still looking for the person Kane called last. Fin just happened to be standing outside the hotel, and Lloyd grabbed that opportunity to question him. "Apparently, there's this one person she frequently called on the phone. I was hoping to reach them, but my calls got rejected."

"And... you think I'd know who that person is?" Fin furrowed his brows. "How am I supposed to know the person she called on the phone. I'm not a stalker."

"Upon checking the cameras, I found out that you were always the one bringing her room service since you started working. I thought maybe you overheard them talking on the phone or saw her talking to someone in the building. Any person you can think of?"

"I don't know any of that. I just brought her everything she asked for." Fin answered.

"I'm not sure about that. You two seemed close in the footage I saw." Lloyd took his time reviewing the footage after interviewing France. It takes time to watch everything from a week ago, but, with luck, he was able to find the ones where Kane and Fin interacted.

"She was only being nice. There wasn't anything going on. We... we don't know each other personally. I just did my job." Fin insists, but Lloyd couldn't get rid of his doubts towards the other.

The way he looks at her doesn't imply 'I'm just doing my job'. As seen in the footage, Fin kept sparing glances at Kane whenever she was around. What made Lloyd more curious was when Kane would secretly look at him too. Something was definitely up with those two. What is he hiding?

"Are you telling me that honestly, Mr. Kim? Did you ever feel something special towards Kane Son? Did she know?"

Fin sighed, walking away from the building's entrance. "I know what you're trying to imply here, but what you're assuming is absurd." Lloyd followed him and stayed behind while listening to his explanation. "I don't know the person she kept calling. I don't know any of her friends, so please stop asking me about this."

"You could've at least heard something--" Lloyd stopped, seeing how Fin avoided him by walking twice faster. "Fine. I'll just ask the others."

Lloyd went inside the building and realized that there wasn't a single person inside. "What on earth..." He went to the second floor to check the hallways. But just like the situation downstairs, no one was roaming around. "Where did everyone go?"

An hour earlier.

"We're gonna be late. Come on!" Swan called, taking Hansel with her out of the room. "I thought your parents were going to pick you up themselves. I can't believe I have to dress up for that party."

"You know how busy they always are. I think something happened again. That's why they couldn't pick me up," Hansel said while fixing his gold bow tie. "Don't you like to attend parties, Ms. Kim? They always have good food. I can even drink soda!" Hansel happily exclaimed.