🎭68: Breaks Down

Lloyd, Swan, and Fin rushed to the hotel after hearing the news from the other employees

Lloyd, Swan, and Fin rushed to the hotel after hearing the news from the other employees. When they arrived, they realized that they weren't the only ones curious about the incident. France, Geo, Triche, Colin, and Winnie were waiting outside the emergency room. Among everyone, Winnie was the one who looked the most affected. She was pacing back and forth with her hands together as if she was praying.

"Don't make it obvious that we came together. I'll be back in five minutes," Swan said and went the other way.

"I think it's okay if they see us together. We're both working at the hotel." Fin walked towards the group waiting outside. Lloyd also followed and approached Winnie.

"What happened? I heard you found her unconscious when you entered the room. Is that true?" Lloyd asked, but Winnie didn't answer and kept mumbling while anxiously walking back and forth.

"It's a relief that Winnie and Triche happened to be there and sensed something wrong. If no one checked on Mirae's room..." Geo sighed and pressed his lips. "Let's hope she'll be fine soon."

"There was someone in the room..." Winnie looked at him with fear. "Why was someone in the room when Mirae didn't leave her room for two days? Why would they harm her?!" She shouted and covered her face. "She'll wake up. I'm sure she will."

"Has anyone seen that person's face?" Lloyd looked around him and saw Triche looking. "You?"

"I chased him, but he was gone when I left the hotel. He jumped from the window to escape," Triche answered. "Do you plan to look for him?"

"Of course, I should." Lloyd looked at the words lighting up in red. Another life-threatening event. Why were there two, though? First, it was Winnie. Now, Mirae's in a critical condition. Is this still Ace getting his revenge, or is the real killer planning another murder?

Swan arrived again and walked towards them. "The police have arrived at the hotel. Mirae's parents also heard the news, and it seems they want to investigate this. Whoever was in her room will be chased by the police. And the hotel decided to increase security until Mirae's case gets solved. Check your phones."

As Swan said, everyone took out their phones and found a notice. "They're bringing the guards back. I thought we were already free from them." Triche clicked her tongue. "It's better than getting attacked, though. I'm sure everyone's panicking right now."

"Why are you here anyway?" France asked. "Weren't you supposed to be guarding a child?" France knew Swan was also investigating and thought Mirae's case could be related to Kane's. He only wanted to remind her that he could reveal her true intentions at any opportunity.

"Hansel is with his parents. After what happened to Mirae, they want to keep him close to them at all times. And can't a fellow resident know what's happening in the building? All of you shouldn't even be here except for those who are really close to Mirae." Swan sat and crossed her legs. "I'm waiting for her to wake up too."