- Chapter 2, It Was Just A Flashback -

(From the perspective of Moondrop)

I snapped back to reality, remembering that it was just a flashback of when we had met. When I looked up at Sun he was trying to get my attention. "Oh, s-sorry.. I kinda drifted off for a moment there.." I said, looking at him.
"Oh! Sorry if I disturbed you!" He replied happily "I was just wanting to ask you if you wanted to play a game!"

"Sure, u-uh, what game is it?" I spoke again, though ever since I could remember, for some odd reason I was always nervous. It doesn't matter who I'm around, I just feel.. nervous.. as if something unexpected is going to happen.

I quickly forget my thoughts and listen to what he was saying.

(Sundrop's perspective)

"Droplet! Are you even listening?" I asked as I had just finished explaining the game I wanted to play. "U-uh, sorry.. I was just thinking a l-little.." he replied. "Oh, should I explain the game again then?" I kindly offered. After seeing him nod I went on to explain the game again "It's called tag! One person runs and the other chases them to tag them! It's really quite fun!! I played it yesterday with Roxanne!"

"Oh, sounds f-fun.. who's it first then?"
He asked me "You are silly!" I giggled happily, running off "I bet you can't catch me!". Then I quickly ran into one of the play structures, climbing up a soft slope before turning left and hiding, I knew if I hid then there was less of a chance for him to find me. It was the perfect plan to win the game!
I listened closely as he began searching through the play structure for me. The sounds of his footsteps grew closer until he turned the corner.

"Found you.." he began running at me, I quickly ran to the right before he had a chance to catch me. He was right behind me and nearly caught me when I slid down a slide. Then I ran out into the open, he was inches away from me now... then I tripped and fell on a Fallen chair.

"Got you Sunshine!" He tagged me and ran off into the distance, ducking into a tunnel and disappearing from sight.
I began searching for him but then I checked the time, looking at a big clock on the wall I realised it was nearing opening time. "Droplet! It's nearly opening time!! We have to get ready!" I called out to him.

I watched as he exited the play structure, he smiled at me before using that wire of his to air-swim away to our stage platform.

- Chapter 2 End -