- Chapter 28, Golfing With Roxanne And Monty -

- Sundrop's perspective -

So there I was standing there silently alongside my dearest friends MoonStar, Monty and Roxanne. We had all agreed on going to Monty's Gator Golf to play some golf together. MoonStar said that it'd be nice to change the location of our usual hangouts anyways since we usually hangout in our place, the daycare. We all entered the jungle-like golf course as Monty showed us around, I decided to say something as I had been quiet for 5 minutes now "I don't think I've ever been in this place before.. it feels-" MoonStar decided to interrupt me, it was as if he was reading my mind... oh wait, he can do that to me.. I forgot "Strange? Yes, I can see how you feel this place is strange... it looks like the outdoors yet it is not, it is merely just like an illusion.."

"Hah, since when did you get so smart Stary?" Roxanne laughed as she walked beside Monty, their arms were linked together. "..That's not of your concern miss fluff face..." MoonStar smiled, to anyone who didn't really know him it would've looked and sounded as if he was threatening her. That's just his way of joking though, sometimes he can't help but sound threatening even when he doesn't want to. We finally reached the first hole, Monty went first to show us how to properly play golf since me and MoonStar didn't know. Then Roxanne went second, she made it in three shots, this surprised Monty as he thought she'd do much worse. "What!? How did you- wh!? How!?!" Monty yelled, I covered where my ears would be if I was human as I currently had what is considered a headache, for me it's more of a processor overload though... whatever that is I do not know but it hurts my head.

"Stop being so loud Monty, Sunny's head hurts.." MoonStar stepped forward as he said this, Roxanne just watched and huffed "Can we just get on with the game? I want to win!" She seemed pretty annoyed. I smiled happily as Monty and MoonStar backed away from eachother, they're mostly friendly towards eachother but MoonStar can get a bit protective and Monty's anger issues sometimes show.. I don't understand why MoonStar's so protective though. I guess he just wants to make sure I'm okay and that I'm taken care of, since well... past happenings.

Anyways, we continued playing golf for about an hour. It was quite fun and I even won a couple of times! Monty was pretty upset that he lost though and nearly smashed up one of the plastic plant decorations. MoonStar won the last round much to Roxanne's dismay, Roxanne had made a bet with him that he'd lose and she'd win but she lost that round. Roxanne handed over 10 fazcoins as MoonStar smiled holding out his hand. Fazcoins are a form of currency here in the pizzaplex, it's mainly the staff and animatronics like me who use them though. We exited the golf course happily smiling at eachother, MoonStar looked at me and said "You enjoy the game Sunshine?.." I nodded happily "Yeah! I enjoyed watching Roxanne get beaten!" Then Roxanne nudged me with her elbow and said "Hey! It's not my fault I lost, he was just lucky!" Then Monty laughed and spoke "Hah! Didn't any of you see what I did? I beat Sundrop on that third round!" I decided to reply to this "Narrowly!"

Looks like today was a good day after all.. I thought as we headed back to the daycare ready for tomorrow...

- Chapter 28 End -