- Chapter 9, We Have To Move On -

(From Moondrop's perspective)

"S-sunshine?.. please... it'll b-be okay.. we just- please.." I was knelt down beside him as he kneeled there, blankly staring at the wall while his eyes dripped with tears. "Y-you... why?..." he said, then he went quiet again as I continued to speak to him "D-do you want me t-to call Roxanne? C-chica? What about M-monty?.." I got out a fazwatch from my pocket and began typing a message to Roxanne and Monty on it. "S-sundrop.. just-... please, it'll be okay I-I promise.." I sent the message before picking up his left hand and holding it as tight as I possibly could without breaking it.

- Timeskip -

"Midnight? You called?..." Roxanne said, rushing in with Monty close behind her, I had taken Sundrop up to his room and sat with him telling him it'd be alright. "O-oh my, what happened?.." Roxanne said, kneeling down to Sundrop and examining his face "Is he okay? Is he hurt?..." Monty sat down beside me. "Drop-... what happened?" Monty asked me while Roxanne continued to examine and hug Sundrop. "I-... can we go o-outside? I don't think Roxy will want to h-hear this.." I asked, Monty nodded and we both exited the room. He closed the door behind us and we walked down the hallway a little bit before we stopped to speak. "So, what's up?.." said Monty as I fiddled with a marble from my pocket "W-well... you remember the uh-... the-" he cut me off "...Incident?" I nodded.

"Wait... you didn't- ..did you?.." I nodded again as he asked me that. Monty went silent, looking at me for a moment as I continued to fiddle with the small marble. "I-" I tried to say something to break the silence but I didn't know what to say... then Roxanne whacked the door open looking quite enraged. "You WHAT?!.." she yelled at me then I put the marble away. Monty walked though the hallway and tried to go past Roxanne as she marched hastily towards me but Roxanne grabbed him by his arm, dragging him along with her. "H-hey! what did I do!?" Monty yelled, trying to get Roxanne off of him but she just tightened her grip on his arm and continued to march towards me. I stood there, looking at the floor as she reached me. Roxanne grabbed my arm and dragged both Monty and me back to Sundrop's room.

"Let go of me you oversized fluff blanket!" Monty continued to yell at Roxanne as she dragged him "Get your filthy wolf paws off of me!!" but I stayed silent knowing it's probably best to stay quiet anyways. "In.. NOW!" she tossed us both into the room, slamming the door behind her. "I-" I had tried to speak but she said "Shut up..." Obeying this command, I went silent again as I stood there. "The hell did I do?!.." Monty asked once more. "You obviously knew about this, you're as much to blame for this as he is!" Roxanne yelled, pointing at me. "Look at what you've done.. BOTH OF YOU!!" Roxanne continued yelling as she pointed at Sundrop "...Look at what you've done... you've upset him, both of you have!"

Suddenly, Sundrop stood up... everyone looked over at him as he turned around to face us all. "...R-roxanne, stop" Roxanne looked confused as Sundrop looked at her "B-but-" "Stop..." Doing as she was told, Roxanne stopped. "...N-nobody's to blame for t-this..." Sundrop began speaking as we looked at him a bit more confused. "I-it's okay... we all h-have to move o-on..." he looked directly at me "..Right?" he smiled, though he was obviously still upset. He gestured towards us for a hug so we all joined together and had a group hug. Monty and Roxanne had to leave shortly after though as Freddy needed them to help write a new song to use in their show. Now it was just me and Sundrop left in the room... "D-droplet?.." he wiped his tears as he looked at me. "...Yeah?.." I responded "..What?.." For once in my existence, I wasn't stuttering, I wasn't nervous. Then he hugged me "I k-know you never meant to Droplet... what's done is done, it's okay..." he said to me.

"We're all going to b-be okay..."

- Chapter 9 End -

(Side note! Please remember that you can suggest something for the next chapter, I don't mind.. also, at some point I'll probably need more ideas!)