- Chapter 19, Trying To Communicate -

- Sundrop's perspective -

I woke up in the giant hallway that leads to the daycare. How did I? ..nevermind..  I thought as I rubbed my head He must've fallen down when the lights came on..  "Ow.." I said, standing up to my full height. Wait.. last night he-..  I was walking back to the daycare.. I got through to him! maybe I could-... no, he probably wouldn't respond to that..  I cleaned up a little bit while I thought things through. Wait! I know! I could write a note to him... leave a pencil by it too.. maybe he would right back!  Once I finished cleaning up, I headed to one of the activity tables and grabbed some paper. I picked up a pencil too and began writing a note, when the note was finished I headed up to my room and left it on my desk. Before I turned the lights off, I looked around at the mess he'd made Such a mess!.. I'll have to clean that up later..

Then, I turned out the lights... "..Please don't do anything bad..." I muttered as I watched each light fade away until there was only darkness left. Now Moondrop was in control, I was the one sitting back and watching what he does. Eventually, the lights turned on again. I felt surprised since I didn't think he'd turn the lights back on.. He must've read the note then..?  I thought. Once fully back in control I turned to look at the note I'd left. I saw some strange handwriting, it was much neater than mine too. He did!  I smiled at the note and began reading it properly. "..To Sundrop, why is there a note here? and why is it addressed to me?.. nevermind, I'm only writing on this piece of paper because I don't want to hear your idiotic, stupid voice. Written by - Moondrop" then, I began writing on the note again to see if he would write on it once more.

After writing I turned the lights back out and waited patiently. The lights turned on and I turned to read his reply, we had a conversation using this piece of paper for about.. 10 minutes. Then, he wrote down that he'd not reply again today. I understood this and set up a book for tomorrow, he had agreed with me that we'd talk to each other by writing down what we wanted to say. This way, we wouldn't have to hear each other speaking since it'd only annoy him.. and I don't want to do that. Maybe I can get through to him again..

I'll try again tomorrow...

- Chapter 19 End -