- Chapter 76, Fallen Into Ruin -

- MoonStar's perspective -

It's been about two or three years since everyone last spoke, let's just say.. everything's gone down. Whatever happened? ruin, that's what happened.. Solar succeeded in bringing back their friend, but that's when everything fell down. Everybody in The Pizzaplex has stopped talking to one another, it's like being trapped in the silence again. Of course Solar had to tell their friend about what they did, they didn't take it very well.. the two had a big argument and even got a bit violent. Sundrop's body has.. well, it took quite the beating... he's not dead just-.. I don't know. I haven't been down to parts and services in a while, it's a danger down there now more than it ever was before. But that's where his body is, I don't think that Solar died either.. but if I could get down there someday? I would try finding a way to bring them both back. Solar never got separated into their own body as the fight happened, their friend is the one that rules down in parts and services now.

Everyone has a set area that they stay in, I stay in the daycare.. Monty stays in his golf course, Roxanne resides in the raceway, Glamrock Chica stays in Rockstar Row.. DJ Music Man has fallen, but he used to stay in the arcade. Glamrock Freddy stays in the main stage area, it's better this way anyways.. if we all stay apart, nothing bad happens. So that's what we've decided on, staying apart with minimal interaction with others.. if Sundrop and Solar were not trapped in a broken body in parts and services then they would also be in the daycare with me. Princess DawnRise stays in kids cove, it's a little area outside of the daycare. Despite the rules we have frequent interaction with each other, mainly just checking if the other is okay. Solar's friend raised an army of endoskeletons, they patrol around from time to time watching us.. they no longer care if they're being looked at, they'll just move anyways.

The Pizzaplex is in a little bit of disrepair right now, workers refuse to come in to fix this until we solve our problems with each other first. If everyone gets along again, they'll fix this place up and open it to the public again.. if we don't we stay like this forever, always at each other's throats. The argument between Solar and their friend caused arguments up here as well, confusion on what to do as well as fear from a few of us. It's why everyone is on bad terms right now, I do hope this gets better... I already miss Sundrop and Solar. Speaking of Solar though, their friend is the one who stays in parts and services. I'm pretty sure their name is... Lunar? as in, Lunar Eclipse. It would make sense with Solar being Solar Eclipse and their friend being Lunar, I just wish we'd all get along here.

Hah, I'm starting to sound like Sundrop here.. aren't I? he always wanted everyone to get along, so why can't we?

- Chapter 76 End -