- Chapter 58, Princess DawnRise Meets Roxanne And Monty -

- Sundrop's perspective -

Roxanne arrives before Monty, sitting down on the security desk after letting herself in. "Hi Roxy!" I said, waving at her. Of course she waved back then Princess DawnRise walked into her view. I could hear her growl for a moment as she began to speak "..Looks like they got that princess completed, huh?.." I nodded. MoonStar began walking beside me and then I noticed Monty walking through the shutter.

Princess DawnRise waved at Roxanne, introducing herself politely when reaching her. Roxanne paid no attention to her though and she was staring at MoonStar. We all sat down on the security desk or beside it waiting for Monty, when he arrived I then felt the need to explain a few things. Before I could say a word, MoonStar spoke; immediately everybody went silent "..As you can see, they finished Princess DawnRise.. I hope that you both  can treat her with the same respect and friendliness you do us, understand?" he was looking specifically at Roxanne while saying this though he was speaking to Monty too. Roxanne growled, staring at Princess DawnRise who was paying no attention to this and looking over at Monty instead. Monty nodded and for once, agreed to be kind despite not liking the idea of Princess DawnRise being here. He knew what MoonStar would do if he found out he'd not been nice, those who know him know that this was more of a threat to be friendly instead of nicely asking them to.

Princess DawnRise dusted her skirt off and stood up from the plastic chair she'd sat on. "S-so uh.. should we play a game?" she asked, I slid off of the desk and smiled nervously while looking at Roxanne, who was still growling at Princess DawnRise "Yeah, that's a good idea.." Monty stood up, placing his hand on Roxanne's shoulder. This seemed to calm Roxanne down as she stood up and held the hand that was on her shoulder. We all decided to go to Roxy Raceway and have a couple races against eachother, though there was teams involved. Roxanne and Monty were going to be a team while me, MoonStar and Princess DawnRise were a team. Time to go racing then.

- Chapter 58 End -