- Chapter 71, They're Calm Now -

-̹̮̪̰͖̃͋ ͓̥̘̥̰̹͕ͥ̌ͫS͕͇͓̓ͧ͊ͨ̚o̜̥͊̌ḷ̣̥͑̂a̘͖̞͖̩̣͊r̈́ͯͮ̄͂'̣͕͓ͯs̟̤͈͛̌̈ͩͨ̐ ̪̥̽̆́̋p̟̤͉͍̮̩̒ͬͦͅe͈͔͖͔r͓̙͔̺̗͆͐̽š̝̭̲ͅp̻̖̝̣̖̦ͪ̅̔̊ͨ̎e̪͖̞̞̜̘̯c̣̲̳͗̈͌̋ͪ͗ͣt͓̰̏̍̈́̓͌ͨi͎͍̝͙̼̮̲̅̒̓͒v̠̬͖̦͖͍͔e͙̣͛͛͆ ̹̌ͪ-̯̘̩̯̙̆͆ͦ

For once, I've felt calm. As soon as I heard MoonStar say those words, it was like I was floating with the clouds.. just another evaporated droplet of water. I was happy.. and not because I had just hurt someone, because I myself felt happy. Every single sliver of anger and sorrow faded away like the fog on a gloomy day, I left Sundrop complete control over his own body again as I retreated back to where I had made my home. All I felt like doing now is watching through Sundrop's eyes as he broke the hug I had put me and MoonStar in. They were happy, I was happy.. everything was fine now, but that still doesn't solve one problem. They're still gone; I can change that.. but would they let me? I can't predict that as I have done many other things. I can't tell how they would react to me doing that, would they even let me have the time to? I guess now I have to rework my plan.

Since I won't be using the old plan anymore, might aswell share what it was. All I was going to do is upgrade all those old endoskeletons in The Pizzaplex's basement, I would be able to use one to rebuild my friend; this time with their own body. Then I could get my own aswell.. such a wonderful plan, the endoskeletons not used to rebuild certain things would be used to create an army. One strong enough to bring down MoonStar, Sundrop and The Pizzaplex entirely.. I would then be left to run away and hide somewhere safe, reunited with my friend again. This plan was not my original purpose though, that I cannot share with you right now.. maybe later or another day.

My only want right now is to watch what they'll all do, waiting silently as I have done before. I guess I do have to apologise to someone else aswell.. Princess DawnRise. I really did scare her, more than what she could handle.. I can't just forget about that, I refuse to. "Well.. we should probably get going back upstairs.." Sundrop said to MoonStar, up until now I had not been listening in to the conversation as I had just been thinking quietly to myself. "..Yeah.." MoonStar replied and so they both set off to go back to the daycare. MoonStar made a message to Princess DawnRise on a fazwatch on the way, I didn't get to see what it was as Sundrop looked away. Eventually after quite a bit of walking they both reached the daycare, the entire journey had been completely silent as none of them said anything.. neither did I.

Sundrop and MoonStar both sat down and looked at each other for a moment before one of them spoke. "..So, what do we do now Sunny?" MoonStar asked, Sundrop looked down for a moment to think and also to speak to me. "..Solar, what do you suggest we do?.." he muttered too quiet for MoonStar to hear, I decided to make a response as I didn't feel like sitting here quietly anymore. "I-.. I ǹe̕e҉d to apologise to someone, someone else.." I said and then Sundrop looked back up at MoonStar to repeat what I had just said "Solar said that they need to apologise to someone, someone else.." and MoonStar just nodded in response. That's when Princess DawnRise arrived through the wooden double doors that closed off the play area from the rest of the daycare. "Her.." I said again, Sundrop then gestured for Princess DawnRise to sit next to him.

Once she was sat there I was allowed control, Princess DawnRise almost immediately noticed the switch and went to move away. I stopped her by holding her arm, then looking up at her I could finally say it. "I-.. I'm sorry, okay?" she turned her head to look at Sundrop, it seemed as if she didn't really know what more to do apart from sitting back down in the plastic chair again.

- Chapter 71 End -