- Chapter 66, We N̕e̷ed͡ ҉T͞ớ ̢F̨iǹ͘͜d̀͏̀͘ ̷̵̧̡S͘͟-̷͜҉̢̧

-͠҉͜ ̨͢͡Ş̶o̢̕͝l̵̡͡ąr̴̢͟'̷̸̸̨́s̢̕͟ ҉͘P͏̀͏e̷͟r͏̸͠s̴̸̵͜p̧̨͢͢e͡c͡͠t̡͏͏̛i̷̡v̛͟҉͝͏e̶͏̛ ̴̡͠͡-̢̕͞

Aww, did I interrupt the chapter's title? too bad.. I guess you'll just have to deal with it! anyways, I believe this chapter is supposed to be all about me. So, shall we continue with the 'story' then?.. oh, I almost forgot... the story will continue on, you don't get a choice here! nevermind, nevermind.. I'll let you follow their side of the story for now, you don't need to know where I've gone just yet..

- Princess DawnRise's perspective -

I couldn't remember much from when the lights flickered, but all I did know is that when they turned back on.. MoonStar turned around and looked at me with a rather serious expression displayed across his face. "DawnRise, they're gone.." he said, even the tone of his voice was serious.. I stood up and started looking around and MoonStar immediately went air-swimming to try find Solar. Solar had taken Sundrop's body with them as they currently do not have their own one, I don't think that they even want their own body; Solar seems to enjoy making everyone suffer using Sundrop's body.

Where could Solar have gone?.. I thought to myself as I incessantly wandered around trying to find Solar. As I didn't have my own wire that attached to the ceiling, I was searching on the ground while MoonStar was peering into all the play structures.. this included any hiding spots that he knew of above the play structures. Though he did neglect checking the rafters up by the ceiling, I didn't pay much attention to this little detail as I had other places to check. I had to check the lowest layers of each play structure and anywhere else around by the floor.

Eventually we both stopped searching and went back to where Sundrop had been tied up to prevent Solar doing any harm. "Did you.. find anything?" I asked MoonStar, he simply shook his head and looked down to the floor with an expression of sorrow. "..No, who knows where they could've gone?... they could be hurting someone else or hurting Sundrop or-" he began to ramble on, I interrupted him with a hug as it seemed like this was the kind of situation for one. "Please, we must remain calm.." I reminded him, then MoonStar nodded in agreement "Yeah.. sorry..." and apologised. I ended the hug and placed my hands on his shoulders "There's no need to apologise MoonStar, I get how much you care about Sundrop but.. we must remain calm if we want to find him, alright?"

-̸͡ ͏͜͢S̸̛͟o̸la͏r҉'s͏̢́ ͟͡Pe̷͘r̶spè̷ç͠t̛i̡v́́e ̨̀-̶͞

I was looking down on them silently from above in the rafters, being careful not to make too much noise as I slowly shifted along towards a nearby vent.. still keeping my eyes on them, well, Su̶nd̀r̷op'̵s eyes. How cute, it's almost like.. they're trying to figure out a plan to end me... they're just like scrambling ants! I then reached the vent as my thoughts ended, laughing quietly to myself at my own thoughts. So I crawled onward through the winding vent, taking a left turn before making a swift right turn to the first opening on the right. Navigating these vents was like trying to blindly navigate a maze with little to no exits. Eventually though, I found my way through the vents and down into parts and services. Right~.. time to get to work with this plan of mine... I picked up a nearby tool and started pacing the room while thinking silently to myself about how I was going to do this.

Then, I heard it "..P-please, d-... don't h-hurt them!.." the small little voice of Sundrop was calling out to me from within, pleading for me to have mercy on his friends. But I wasn't going to, he may fight all he wants to but he is never going to regain control.. not yet anyways. Further along in my plan, maybe.. but not right now. I muttered quietly to myself and to Sundrop "Śt̀o̷p your p̵ath̨et҉i̷c whining, it's no use considering the position you're in.." yet he still continued to beg me. "P-please!.. whatever you're p-planning on doing j-just-... can't we be f-friends?.."

I stopped pacing across the room and muttered once more "..Friends?.. what ki̴n̷d̴ ơf͝ p̵at̀h͜e̕t́ic ̢͢͠p̨r̸͢ớcés̕s̢o͜͡r ̸̀͢m̨̀͟a̧d̸e͘̕҉ ̛yo̡̨u͠ ̛͡t͞h҉́ì͢n҉̛͝k̵͠ ͜ţ͝h̷̛at͜͞ ͝I̸̛ w̸͢͞a̴҉͞n̸t̕ fri̛e͘͡͡n̵̡̛d̕s!͝҉?͢..̢̧ such an idiot.." then I continued putting my plan into action. I knew they would find me down here but they wouldn't suspect a thing if I hid the evidence of what I was doing and pretended to be Sundrop.. what a plan! it's almost fool-proof. I just need to pretend that I was tied up somewhere, afterall.. this body can spin it's head one hundred and eighty degrees. It would be easy to tie myself up, then the hard part was all the acting. Part of my plan was to act, secretly coming back down here to do what I needed to do then go back upstairs pretending to be Sundrop.

N͠o͠w..̕ ͞that's ̷all̢ you ̢g̶et̵ ͟to̡ h͠ear o̸f ͜m̕y̕ p͞l͜a͞n͢ f̷or ͡n͜o͜w̡,̶ ̛r̨èm̵ęmbe͜r.̀.. d͈̳ơ̞͈̻͍͈ͅn'̷̞̗̼̣̹t̻̰ t͉e̺͙̯̭̯l̥͜l ̵̤̲̘t͇̗̞̟he͎̣͉͓m̮͍̻̤̼ ̖̟͍͙̭̦̝a̙͚ ̞͓t̠h̠̞̮̮̮̠͝i̱̻͚͖̼̝̺n̦g̗̙,̖͙͖ ͘g̀o̡t ìt͟? go͟od!..͏.͢

-̷̵͉͙̒̿̐͋ͬ͐̿ͪ ̹̩̦̤̹̗͎͒̆͂͒Cͪ̌̍̿ͬ̿ͬͪ͏͕̣̲̲́́ͅḧ̷̸̬̣̮͆̃͌̀́̐͝a͔̬̹̞̰͔ͦ̈̏ͩͥ̀̐́p͍̱̰̫̓̆ͦ́̉ͮ͂̆̓t̩͇͓͇̊ͩͯ̃̌̈̚͡͡e̍̇͌͒̏̅͏̙̘̳̻ͅr̡̤̳͇̯̱͖͚͗̑̔̂͆̈ͭ̚ ̤̗̖̩̜͆ͩ̈ͮ̄̇ͦ6̶̲̘͇̫̬̤͈͙ͤ̂ͯ͆̎̿ͬ̂6̢̜̖̥̹͖͉ͧ̔̏ ̛̖̰̣͚ͦ͋͐̂͜ͅĔ̬͓̗͙̞̹͍̟̉͞n̸̪̪̝͙̰̱ͥ̓̇̌̾d̯̖̜͈̳̮̪̍̾̅̇̇̍͗ ̳̙͎̳͐̋̀̀ͅ-̒̐̌ͮ̑̄̀̚҉̢͈̲̜͚̰̘́