- Chapter 61, Down With The Bear -

- MoonStar's perspective -

I knew what I had to do.. and I was going to do it with a smile. Knowing where he'd be right now seeing as I watch everyone from time to time, I headed to Glamrock Freddy's current location. He was with Glamrock Chica right now by the main show stage where they usually perform, from where I was up above I could hear him talking about Roxanne and Sundrop. Bad things were said, many.. yet I knew if I were to right now, Glamrock Chica would tell everyone so I must keep quiet until nobody's around.

Following him from above I waited and waited as patient as an owl hunting for prey. I watched every single action he did from talking to another, to walking to a different location. For hours I had done this, hours that seemed to never end. I knew that Princess DawnRise and Sundrop were probably wondering where I am right now, but that doesn't matter to me currently. I've still not killed him yet. Eventually I watched as the egotistical, arrogant bear headed to his room in Rockstar Row. I allowed him to get settled in front of the mirror at his desk before I entered through the back door, immediately this resulted in him shooting a very annoyed glare at me.

"Uh, what are you doing in my room!?" he asked rather rudely, of course I didn't give him a truthful answer as that would give the game away, we don't want that.. do we? "Oh.. nothing, nothing.. just thought I'd stop by to ask you something Freddy.." I said. He turned around fully and scoffed, rolling his eyes like the absolute jerk he is. "Fine! what is it? this better not take too much of my time as I have much better things to do instead of talking to idiots like you!" Glamrock Freddy said, it took a little bit of effort to keep myself from jumping at him but either way.. he'll end up dead by the end of the night.

"..Well, could you please follow me?... I need to show you something important by the charging station in the back.." I asked as politely as I could, he stood there thinking for a moment; eventually he agreed with a nod proceeding to follow me into the dark back area of his room behind the door. We reached the charging station rather swiftly as the room is quite small, I moved behind him slowly as he investigated the charging station and the area around it. "So.. what exactly is it I'm looking for?.." he asked, polite for once. I said nothing, blocking the door with a smile on my face as he turned to look at me. "..Uh, are you going to say anything or what!?" he folded his arms, staring at me with his usual annoyed glare yet still I said nothing, I just blocked the door.

Then, that's when he realised it. He knew I was much too strong for him to move me out of the way or win in a fight, despite the fact that I look rather weak compared to him. Glamrock Freddy had nowhere left to go and I had jammed the door to the charging station so that wouldn't open, he was stuck: lead to the slaughter just like a lamb. "Y-you.." his expression turned to fear as the words slipped from his jaws, I had already found a way to jam the door behind me.. it had been jammed since the moment we entered. Glamrock Freddy is much too large to fit into the tiny vent, he's caged in now.. stuck with his demise. "W-what are you-" he began, yet I interrupted him "..I think it's time for you to go to sleep now Freddy... don't you agree?"

And with that, the bear was down. Time to head back to the daycare.

- Chapter 61 End -