- Chapter 78, MoonStar's Plan -

- MoonStar's perspective -

This is it, this is the day.. I'm going to sneak out of the daycare and try to get to someone, anyone really. I don't care who, just not one of the endoskeletons.. they'd put me back here for disobeying the rules set in place by Lunar, that's what they do.

My plan is to use my wire and go up to the rafters while there are no endoskeletons here, they swap every now and then so that's when I'll do it. From there I just have to sneak into the vent, they were sealed off but I bet if I can kick one with enough force the grate will come off. After that I just have to be quick, the endoskeletons will hear me kicking the grate down and then they'll send searches to the exits to block any way of me escaping.. once they've done that it's game over for me, once I exit they'd capture me and put me back here. Either that or they would take me down below to parts and services for my fate to be decided there. Princess DawnRise has planned to cover for me as well, if one of the endoskeletons asks her where I am she'll make up an excuse for me. I do hope this works.. there has been too much effort put in for this to fail now, if it does... well, I don't know what will become of me then.

I watched silently as the endoskeleton watching over the daycare marched along the pathways by the shutter. Good, just as planned.. it's swapping time  I thought to myself as I prepared to move from the stage balcony outside of the curtains. I was perched there like a bird watching its prey as the wire came down from the ceiling and became attached to me, the endoskeleton left through the shutter. Time was of the essence, I only had three minutes before the next endoskeleton arrived... they usually head to the lobby and convene before sending an endoskeleton back to a location to watch it. I landed up in the rafters and began crawling silently along to the vent, two minutes now. Once I had reached the vent, I began to claw at it trying to pull it off before I decided to start kicking it down where it was attached to the wall. By this time the wire had detached again and retreated back to where it belonged.

One minute now, come on!  the grate was dented, but not off yet. I tried and tried repeatedly to make it detach yet it refused. Until eventually, it fell making a big crashing noise. Hurriedly I rushed inside of the vent crawling as fast as I could, I wasn't about to wait to find out if they had heard the grate fall or not. I took a couple of turns until I arrived in the rafters above Rockstar Row, not where I wanted to be but I wasn't about to turn back. I had come too far now to retreat from this mission, so I ventured forward along the rafters. The place where I wanted to be was either Monty's Gator Golf or Roxy Raceway, those two are the ones who would help me the most, I trust them. I knew where I had to go to get there and so I headed over to another vent, if I took the correct turns in this next vent then I would end up in Roxy Raceway.

Either way if I took the wrong turn, I would still end up where I wanted to be. So I began to kick down this vent grate like the other one, it would take a bit longer for an endoskeleton to reach Rockstar Row so I had a couple of minutes to spare. The plan was too far in motion now for me to surrender, eventually the grate fell down like the last one and I hurried through it. Glamrock Chica probably saw me but she wouldn't say anything, if she did... well, she knows me. I ended up in Monty's Gator Golf instead of the raceway this is fine, just continue.. I reminded myself. It had taken a lot to force myself to do this, and it would take a lot just to continue down this path. This torment has gone on long enough anyways.. I silently took a path among the fake trees and plants that hung from the ceiling in order to get to Monty.

He would most likely be on the far side of the golf course, I know a simple path there anyways. Heading on, I reached Monty.. well, above him anyways. Now to get his attention.. then we can make a plan on how to get Sundrop and Solar from parts and services, if there even is a way.. I whispered quietly down to him as he prepared to swing the club at the golf ball. "..Psst, Monty.. look up, Monty.." it was loud enough for him to hear and there were no endoskeletons about as I have previously mentioned, they convene in the lobby then return. Monty began looking around as he tried to find the source of the voice that called down to him. Eventually his eyes landed up at me, he dropped the club and mouthed the words 'what are you doing here!?' to me. I looked around before responding with a whisper "..Monty, I need your help.. please... I want to go get Sunny and Solar back, are you with me?.." he looked around and stood there silently thinking for a moment.

Monty then looked back up and me and nodded, I lowered a hand down to him from the low tree I was in. This was dangerous but it looks like he was in Good, now we just have to formulate a plan and head down.. I know a vent nearby that can get us there, he just has to be able to fit in it. Monty took my hand and I pulled him up with ease, remember.. I'm much stronger than I look. I took him through the trees and other plants to a spot where no endoskeletons would go, I asked Monty to make sure it was safe. "Now we just need a plan.." he whispered, I nodded and looked at a vent. Then I whispered while pointing at it...

"There.."

- Chapter 78 End -