- Chapter 69, Talking With Solar -

- Sundrop's perspective -

It's been about a week since Solar took over, I've been doing fine.. don't worry about me. But I have been watching them, observing what they do and some of it? they've restricted me from telling you that but I can tell you this.. MoonStar's starting to be more and more suspicious of them. Their acting is great and all but MoonStar just sees right through it all, he knows that it's not me.. so why doesn't he do anything about it? I guess he could confront Solar about it right now but I think he's planning something else. He's probably planning to follow Solar down to parts & services and I know for a fact Solar won't let that happen, they're smarter than that. They've been checking all the time to see if someone is following them or hiding somewhere in the room before doing what they've been doing.

I just hope that MoonStar doesn't try to fight Solar, I don't know how strong they are right now but I don't want to see MoonStar hurt. They'll both rip eachother to shreds like paper if that happens, if that happens.. I'd be destroyed along with them. I realise now that because Solar is in control.. my life is not in my own hands at this point in time, Solar is the one who pulls the strings.

-͘͢ ͢So͝͏̛l̷̸͜a͡r͘'̀s̴ ̛͟͝pé̛r̸̀͡s̵p҉̧é̶c̴t̢ive҉̡ ̷̴-̛

Sorry about that.. you don't get to talk to h̷i͜m̶ anymore. I'm not even sure how he's been able to talk to you. Anyways! on with the story..

I was down in the daycare, cleaning up as Sundrop usually would. Then out of nowhere, MoonStar tapped my shoulder causing me to turn around. "..We need to talk, come on.." he said, gesturing for me to follow him.. and of course I did. I followed him without question, staying silent the entire journey to parts & services. Then finally he spoke "Listen.. I don't know which one of you is out right now, but whoever it is.. you're acting strange.." I tilted my head "..I don't know what you're talking about..." and made a reply. "..Solar.." he said while staring directly into 'my' eyes "Sun's not here.. is he?"

"Oh, he's been ģ̸҉onȩ now for about a week!.. y̸ou're s͢u̶ch̡ ͡a̸n̡ ídi̢ot, you know that rig̴ht?̛.̸." I said, smiling happily as I finished the sentence "I've been here th̢i̸s ͝èn̸tir̷e ̸t͟i̶m͟e.҉. and you've not said a̶nyt͡ḩįng͟ about it.." he stood there with his eyes full of anger. "..Solar, let Sundrop go.." his hands curled up into fists as he gave me a very enraged glare. "How about... ń͏͢o̸̧͡!̕ your little 'friend' Sundrop has been trying to be my friend.. w̶̕͟hą̛t̴͢ ̵a͡҉n̢ ̡́í̷̢d͢i̸͏o҉t͏́͡!̷͠ now I know where he gets it from.." I replied though my reply only made him more enraged to the point where it looked like he was about to try punching me. Just as I predicted, he went in for a swing.

I caught his fist before it even hit me, then proceeded to break his wrist again by twisting his hand past its limit. "Naughty naughty.. you've been a bad little Star, I think you deserve some punishment.. don't you agree?" I smiled even more, enjoying this little moment. "..You don't know how much I hate you right now.." he said while cradling his broken wrist and stumbling back into a pillar holding up the ceiling. "Hate me?.. oh, I know.. you know nothing of how much I absolutely despise you Starry.. you took it all from me! and you don't even know.." I said, looking down to the floor.

"..What are you talking about?" MoonStar was looking up at me as he'd decided to sit down on the ground for a while. "Y҉oų toǫk͞ t͏h̢e͏m̨ awa̢y,͢ t͜h͏̡́e͏ ́ẁ̷͟o͜͢r͡şt҉̶ ̸́ṕ̶a͘rt̷͟͞ i̷s͟ ͜͝y҉ò̵͡u͘ ̀̀d҉o̷ņ͜͞'t̨͝ é͢vȩ̛n̵ ́k̴̡͞n̕ow̸̶̡ ̧h̶̢̧o͢͠͡w̴̡ ̢̛͝y͠ou ͜d҉̕i̷̢͡d͡ i҉̢t! you ͏don̷'҉t̷ ́e҉v͡en̨ ͝k͡no͜w the͏m̵..̡ and you took their life away..." I continued "...They were a part of you, and y͡o̧u͢ k̷il̷l̵eḑ the͝m.̢." MoonStar just sat there, silent for once. He just didn't understand what I was talking about, or even who.. he doesn't even care anyways.

- ̡C͡ha̛p҉t̕er ͞69 ͢E̶n͜d́ ̀-̡