- Chapter 25, A New Beginning.. A New Identity -

- Moondrop and Luna's perspective -

Ever since I fully remembered what happened that night, I've been wanting to do something. I want to change my name, my identity, the very thing that defines me. I've spoken to Officer Vanessa and she went and spoke to management then they agreed to re-separate me and Sundrop. I also asked her to ask them about changing my identity, they agreed to that too but-.. I haven't told Sundrop about any of this, all he knows is that we're supposedly going to parts and services to help Officer Vanessa. Since the lights were off down in parts and services I was in control currently, I was walking with Officer Vanessa quietly. She seemed pretty annoyed so I did not wish to annoy her much more, we stepped into the dimly lit room.. it seemed dustier than the last time we visited. "Moondrop?" Sundrop called out, I muttered quietly "..Yes Sunshine?.." then I waited for a reply as I stood still, Officer Vanessa had told me to stand there while she set everything up "..So, I know we're supposed to be helping her do something... but, you never told me what it is?" Sundrop said, I could tell he suspected something already. "..Sorry Sunny..." I said then I reached my hand behind me to the back of my head and pressed a switch, this switch deactivated us both.. I lowered my head and watched as everything faded to black...

Upon waking up I discovered that we were finally separated, they had kept our A.I connected through thought though. I don't get how they did it but hey.. whatever works, I'm not really going to complain anytime soon. I looked to my left to see Sundrop stretching his arms and yawning sleepily, I smiled and said to him "..Sunny, look right.." he turned his head right with much confusion. He probably didn't expect me to be standing there, physically standing there. Sundrop immediately pulled me in for a big hug.. slightly surprised I hugged him too ,patting his back awkwardly. Eventually after our long embrace, Sundrop pulled his arms away and smiled at me "I've been waiting for ages to do that.." I could tell he was really happy, more than happy even. He'd missed hugging me and seeing me as much as I had missed him.

- Sundrop's perspective -

After I finished hugging him, I smiled brightly at Moondrop. Then I decided to ask him a question "Moony?" he almost immediately looked at me since he was looking at his hand and moving it, his eyes were full of happiness and focus just like a small puppy's eyes. "..Yes?" he said, he seemed to be expecting my question.. I could tell by the look on his face. "Why have we been separated again..? I don't understand... please, tell me why.." I asked as I placed my right hand onto his shoulder, the bells tied around my wrist jingling with each movement. Moondrop began speaking, at first his voice was a little quiet so I couldn't really hear him.. after I asked him to repeat himself he gladly did so "..What I said was, well I-... I've decided I want to change, I wish for a new beginning.. a new identity..." I tilted my head but before I could say anything he continued "In doing this I also decided that I wanted to separate.. s-sorry that I didn't tell you about it, I probably should've done that... but, I changed my name too.." Finally he had stopped speaking and I had a chance to speak to him, by this time Officer Vanessa had left and was probably long gone. "...Then what is it? I don't understand why you never told me but... whatever the reason I'm sure it was a good one.."

He then replied "My name?.. MoonStar.."

- Chapter 25 End -