- Chapter 65, Solar's Escape -

- MoonStar's perspective -

"..What did it say?" Sundrop asked as the sinister thing that overtook him allowed him back control. "It told me it's name.. Solar, as in Solar Eclipse.. it refuses to leave and it stated that it only wants to have some 'fun'.." I replied, he looked up at me from where he was tied to the chair and I could see the pure look of terror in his eyes. Whatever Solar was, they were dangerous.. they wanted to do to us harm but I wasn't prepared to let that happen. I will not let Solar win...  I thought, realising I had drifted off for a moment into a trail of thought I spoke once more. "Sorry, sorry.. I just went off into a trail of thought.." Sundrop nodded in response to this, Princess DawnRise was still staring over at Sundrop silently and unblinkingly. "Dawn, you okay?.." I turned around to face her while asking this question, she simply nodded and began to look at the floor while trailing off on her own thoughts.

"..So, is it safe to untie me from this chair now or?" Sundrop asked yet we both knew the answer to this question. If I untied him now Solar could easily take back control and do something dangerous, not only to us but to Sundrop. Who knows what damage Solar could cause to Sundrop's body?.. I don't want to be the one to find out, I don't want to see the best of my best friends hurt. "I-.. I don't know.." I said, still thinking to myself quietly about this matter. I have to untie him at some point as we can't just leave him here until Solar is gone.. but what if Solar takes control of Sunny's body while he's asleep?.. I'm not sure if they can even do that but I don't think it's a good thing if they can. I continued to think for a while until Sundrop interrupted my thought process "Starry?.. a-am I-.. are we going to d-die?.." I turned to him immediately upon hearing this, then I knelt down so I was eye-level with him and said "Sun, I will not let Solar hurt you.. okay? if I have to get hurt just to protect you? fine, so be it.. but I will not let you get hurt, okay?"

Sundrop nodded, then the Solar Eclipse took over again. "O̸h̀,̡ well wasn't that sweet~ you k҉n͞ơẃ you can't protect him ye̶t̀,́ ͢y͡ou ͡s̛t̵ìll ̴p̶romi̕s̵e ͡to.͠. h͏̵ah̕̕àh̶̵͞a̛h̷à̸!̴̵.. if I had the heart to care, I think this would be a lot more heartbreaking, don't you think?.." I stood up and looked down upon Solar. "..Solar, back so soon? you should just leave, leave Sundrop alone!.. leave Princess DawnRise alone aswell.." I said, they simply laughed at me after listening to what I had to say. "Y҉o͞u̶ think that I̴'ļl̵ listen to you!? hilarious!" Solar replied whilst laughing again, then they pulled up Sundrop's hands from where they were tied behind the chair. "..͟O̴òp̛s, looks like someone made the knot w̢á̢y̵̨͘ too loose!" this was all just a game to them.. a sick, twisted kind of game.

Then the lights flickered for a moment, Solar was gone.. along with Sundrop too as Solar was still in control of Sundrop's body. They had taken the chance to escape when the lights had flickered, now they were nowhere to be seen...

-̸̛͈̖̲̮͉̲͗̐̓ͮ͗̈́ͦ͒̚ͅ ̙̬̻̟͇̦̬̖̫̊ͫ̌̆̀C̛͎͉̮̙̎́̍̐̾ͭ̀ͅh͖̳̯̙̤͕ͣͤ̔ͮͅå͖̪̜͇̣͓̹̔ͤp̓̽̎̈́̓̉̀҉̥̖͘͠ţ͖͎ͮ̃̉̃̅̉ë͖̞͎͌͗ͪ̐̚ȑ̸̰͕̣̜̠̥͑̒̒ ͕̠̘̖̯̍6̵̢̪̱̜͕̣̦̓̋̏ͥ͡5̻̗͖͉̪͔̱͗͋ͮ̔ ̴͚̥̻̖̳͇̫̱̆̃̾̇́̓̐̍̕E̖̰̜͖̖̥̓ͨͮͣ̓͊́̚ṋ̫͊̂̄̃̆̉̄͟ͅd̡͉̼̤̙ͬ ̦̻ͬ̅̑̎̀̏́-̶̧̝͖͎̘̺͂̽ͪ̾͛̆