- Chapter 83, Ignore Them Too -

- S̵̛͞o̡l̨̕ar'̴̨̀s͢͢ perspective -

They say death isn't permanent... right? they're wrong. They should've known better than to spread a dirty lie, false hope isn't permanent; death is. And I feel it, all of it... Princess DawnRise may have tried her best efforts to take my mind away from this, to take me away from this but, no matter what she or anyone else does they cannot deny what is lying in front of them. I feel alone against the wall of the imaginary cell I've put myself in, words cannot even comprehend the immense guilt I've felt, the dread I've tried to ignore... no more will it satisfy to call myself 'okay'.

The point I'm trying to get across here is I did it, I started this. I also ended this... but that's not important here, the important thing is the way they've dealt with it. They've ignored it, my feelings of despair have gone unnoticed by most of them... only Princess DawnRise knows but she doesn't get it. She hasn't felt it the way they have, they've suffered far more than what she has... this renders her experience unequal to theirs, to mine. I just don't get it, why don't they care? why haven't they seen it yet? it's as if they're oblivious... no, they are oblivious. Either that or they just don't care, they could just not care about me but then why would they put in the effort to allow me to be in control on certain days? this makes no sense.

But if they're going to ignore me, ignore it? well then... I'll just have to ignore them too.

- Chapter 83 End -