- Chapter 24, Who Am I Now? -

- Moondrop & Luna's perspective -

My thoughts were a blur, what little I could remember from what happened last night was not enough to string together a likely story. I haven't heard Sundrop at all it's as if he's ignoring me.. us? I don't know anymore. Who am I now?  the thought has circled in my head like vultures circling, ready to swarm their prey. I've sat in my room through the small grey tunnel inside Sundrop's room? I think that was his name... anyways, there's nothing else I can do now anyways. I know not of who I am but I know of who I was, my memories from before are intertwined together as threads of yarn making up a beautiful sweater. My memories seem to be from two separate people, I do not know their names but it seems that I have forgotten my own name too. I remember doing many things including smiling happily and laughing with someone. In my memories, I've noticed that I've done many bad things, terrible in fact... I don't know how to feel about this. I don't know how to feel at all, do I even have feelings? what am I? both questions I cannot find answers to.

Suddenly I heard a voice, it was calling out a name I barely remember "Moondrop!" the voice called out. I looked around to see who was calling me but.. nothing, nobody was there. Louder and louder the voice grew until I realised where it was coming from, the voice was inside my head. "Moondrop! p-please, answer me.." the voice cried out I began to think up an answer quickly "I-I.. who are y-you?... where I-.. where am I?.." I stuttered, why I stuttered so much? I know not. "...Moondrop? it's me.. Sundrop! don't you... remember..?" the voice seemed upset and I didn't know why. I feel like I've heard those names before.. am I supposed to know this guy?..  I let my thoughts swirl around for a moment before snapping back to reality "I-... don't remember anything.. w-what happened? am I-.. supposed to know you?.." I said, questioning this strange voice I vaguely.

"Oh.. well, you s-stumbled back and hit your head.. I could feel it from in here a-aswell.." the voice said, I let him continue speaking as I wished to know why this was happening.. who I was and why I'm here "Y-you don't remember your name?.. I-... it's Moondrop and, you were supposed to be speaking with someone.. Luna.. a-and, I-.. I'm your best friend..." I tilted my head "Best friend..?" If the strange voice could nod, I think he would be nodding right now. "Yeah! Y-you're my friend too a-and this is the daycare.. we ru-" I interrupted him here as this is what I remembered "..I remember that, a daycare.. something about being a... daycare attendant?.." "Y-yeah, you're a daycare attendant with me! and L-Luna, you d-did something bad.. do you remember t-that?..." he asked, I decided to ask a question of my own too "...Yeah, not a pleasant memory.. but, what's your n-name?.. you never told me..."

The strange voice replied in response to my question "O-oh! yeah, I uhh.. kinda forgot there.. haha-... s-sorry.. my name's Sundrop! but you can call me Sunny, Sun.. Sunshine and-" I interrupted again "S-sunshine?... I remember that.." I smiled at the thought, it was all coming back to me now. My name was Moondrop and I worked alongside Sundrop in the Superstar Daycare at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, we used to play games and have fun but then we got combined and everything went downhill from there. I had a bug, I killed people.. innocents... I went against my programming and hurt people, my friends too. I was left alone in the darkness but then it started to go away, I began seeing light again and I was happy. I had friends again and Sundrop still cared about me.. Such good times.. it's a shame though, those days were ruined by the dark stains of blood swarming the sunny days..  I thought to myself.

"S-sundrop?.. I-.. I remember now..." I said, then after I said it... I knew everything was going to be alright, everything was fine now.. right?

- Chapter 24 End -