- Chapter 81, Maybe Someone Will See -

- Princess DawnRise's perspective -

It seems like everything now has been going on an upward spiral, ever since Solar won their second fight with Lunar it's been quite passive in The Pizzaplex. It's almost like: every problem and burden was a dark rain cloud, but now they've floated away to fade in the horizon. The sun is shining and those who were broken have been repaired or their suit/outer shell replaced. Solar handled most of the repairs along with Lunar, though they kept a close eye on them. It's the least Lunar could do, fixing the hurt they caused.. the past two or three years of it. The Pizzaplex itself is not open to the public as of now though, they're still repairing it and bringing back the DJ. Unfortunately the DJ fell down during a fight in The Arcade.. it's been ages now that his corpse has just been sat there. If you think about it enough, it's quite disturbing to say the least.. though it would be even worse if we were organic and did rot away.. nevermind. Management has even decided to finally give me my own room next to Sundrop and MoonStar's rooms! how fun!.. finally a space to stay instead of just out in the open all of the time.

MoonStar and Sundrop have decided that certain days are Solar and Lunar's days, for example: they can be out on Mondays, Wednesdays, Solar can be out on Thursdays and Lunar can be out on Fridays. Friday and Thursday are the only two days where one of the two is allowed control, the other days mentioned both of them are allowed it. Solar also added something to Sundrop and MoonStar's eyes so it's easier for us to know who is out, that's just in case they're repairing something not on their day or we forget it's their day. But one thing remains in all of this happiness; I feel like I'm the only one that sees it.. it's concerning. Solar blames themselves for what happened, but they're not the one at fault here. It was Lunar who initiated the combat and torment first, not Solar.. but they don't see it that way and it's gotten to the point where it is worrying.

I would talk to the others about this but.. they've just been busy with other things lately to the point I feel like I just can't tell them. The only one who I would be able to tell is Glamrock Chica, but I know she'd just go and tell Glamrock Freddy, he knows how to get information out of her so it's no use entrusting a secret to her. If only I could find a way to tell her though, a way that wouldn't result in her telling him. Oh, what am I saying?.. I can't do that, I don't know how I would do that!.. or even when. The best thing for me to do now is stay silent, hoping and praying that maybe someone will notice.. maybe someone will see that I need to tell them something, that scenario is unlikely to me though because of the reasons mentioned before...

- Chapter 81 End -