- Chapter 5, Sundrop Meets Chica -

(From Sundrop's perspective)

I skipped around happily inside the daycare, there wasn't anything to worry about and Moondrop was asleep/powered off in his room up on the stage. I made sure all the tower blocks were stacked up neatly as they were before, as I finished, I turned around and saw a strange lady there. "Oh! hello new friend!" I skipped over to her to greet her properly "I'm Sundrop! but you can call me Sun, Sunny or whatever you prefer!" I offered my hand out to her for her to shake it, as I've heard it's a nice thing to do.

"Uh... I'm Chica, Glamrock Chica.." she seemed shy, a bit like Moondrop, always nervous even if it's not that noticeable. She took my hand and I shook it carefully as to not scare her away. "So, what brings you here? I've never seen you before!" I then realised I had seen her before, but on a poster "I've only seen you on the posters! oh! you've never been here before, would you like a tour?" I asked her excitedly. "Yeah, a tour would be nice.. thanks.." she smiled at me as I looked down at her face, I was only a tiny bit taller than her but it was still noticeable. I walked her over to the left play structure, showing her the play structure in as much detail as possible. I repeated the process with everything else in the daycare, then Moondrop swung down on his wire.

(From Moondrop's perspective)

I yawned, getting up from where I had last laid down to sleep. Did I really sleep for that long?  I thought to myself as I checked the time. Then I crawled out from my room and looked through the curtains. Oh, what's Chica doing here?  I decided to swing down on my wire to get a better look at the situation, Sundrop looked up at me, smiling before he waved at me. I landed on the ground, my wire retracting back up to the ceiling again. "Droplet! Droplet! look!" he was happily pointing at Chica "a new friend, friend!" he seemed very excited about this. "Is he always like this?" Chica said, though I could tell she was trying not to sound rude. "Oh! you've met her before Droplet?" Sundrop didn't seem to notice though, he was still too happy... "Y-yeah, sometimes I have to t-take her to a charging station a-at night-time if she doesn't get to o-one in time." I replied to Sundrop as Chica stood there silently.

"So! who wants to play a game?" Sundrop asked, jumping up and down with excitement. "A game? what game?.." Chica asked him as I listened to the conversation "Oh! we could try that game Droplet likes, I think it was called... hide & seek?" he looked over at me, as did Chica. "O-oh uh, only if you guys want to..." they both nodded, Sundrop still overjoyed with excitement and happiness. "O-okay then, we need to turn out t-the lights in here... I'll s-seek, you guys hide." I explained "Try not to g-get found, if you get found... you l-lose the game and you have to s-sit at the security d-desk..." The moment I finished explaining, they turned the lights off and went to hide. I began counting to 30, I activated my night-vision since it wasn't against the rules and went searching for them.

- Chapter 5 End -