- Chapter 68, Meanwhile.. Sundrop -

- Sundrop's perspective -

I just have to keep trying, maybe I can get through to them.. but, this reminds me all too well of back when MoonStar was like this. Perhaps MoonStar wasn't this bad but both situations are similar, I don't like it. I don't like any of this! all of the time, me!? why? what have I ever done!?.. don't answer that, please. I think I just have to keep trying, Solar's sleeping right now so I can't do anything but sit here in the empty void of my own imagination. It's all I can do at this point.. watching and waiting is really my only hope of ending this situation. I just need to get through to Solar like I did with MoonStar about a year ago, I need to stay determined and focused.

I will get there eventually, I just know it. But then, if I befriend Solar.. they're still going to want to remove them from my system. Who knows what that could do to me? I could lose everything.. but to them it's worth the risk. They don't care about Solar but, Solar is really just misunderstood.. they've been lonely from the day they came to exist, yet that day is still unknown. They could've been existing for weeks now! months!.. maybe even a year and.. we haven't really known until now. We've been paying no attention to things like this because we've had other things going on, horror after horror.. tragedy after tragedy, it feels like we've become stuck in an endless cycle by now. Yet we always find a way, we always manage to scrape from the bottom of our sadness the tiniest sliver of hope and happiness.. we have always found a way to break free from the torment. It just keeps repeating.

Repeating on and on and on... like I have said previously, it's like a carousel of never-ending madness.. and we're stuck on the ride. We're being fed crumbs to jump through hoops in front of crowds like a circus, aren't we? I've had quite some time to think about all this while Solar has been keeping me stuck here. I have had a lot of time to rethink things, it's been refreshing. Watching what Solar has been doing like they've watched me.. I've learnt quite a bit about them already. They're smart but won't take no for a suitable answer, cunning yet sometimes they're honest and polite, lonely.. but they look happy. Solar is good at many things, including engineering.. they must've learnt that from somewhere else other than watching me. Maybe one time when I was sleeping/recharging they gained control and went somewhere.

Nevermind that. They're swift yet precise and agile like a cat but also indecisive at times, unsure of what to do in certain situations they've put themself in. I could go on and on, but I don't think you want me rambling. These are just a couple things I know, a couple things I've also thought about while being stuck under Solar's watchful eye. It doesn't necessarily mean anything to me though, I can't really tell MoonStar or the others anything.. so if everything does go south and I don't get through to Solar... I can't talk to them. I can't ask them how they are or what's going on their side of the story. It's quite impossible to tell them helpful things to help overcome Solar, but I don't want to do Solar harm.. I wish to be their friend, to get through to them and help them get better.

Then maybe, just maybe.. they'll stop all of this.

-̴̳̠̺̟͕̮ ̭̗̙̲̦̟C͖̙̣̬͍̣̳h͢a̗̼̹͓͟p͈̞̖̟͎͡t̼̼͈͎͚͝e͏̰͙̻r͙͎̤̭̲ͅ ͚̜̫̠̮̭̙͘6̵̺̤8̱̹ E̫͙͍͘n͈̣̬̰̻̹̘d̜ ̢̫̣͕̝̘͓-̻̮̼̭͎̖̺͝