- Chapter 82, To Voice My Opinion -

- Princess DawnRise's perspective -

It's been a little while, hasn't it? well let's just say I took some time to think things out. I've made my decision; I've decided on what I should do. I'm going to have to talk to Solar themselves, if I want to figure this out properly for myself before taking the appropriate course of action? then I'm going to have to talk to them myself. Face to face in privacy is how this should be settled, there's no doubt about that now. 'I'll do what I have to do in order to voice my opinion' is what someone once said to me, and so I'm going to hold onto that quote for as long as I can. Now that I've updated you on what is going on, it's time to put this plan of mine into action.

"...Solar? where are you?" I called out into the darkness of parts and services, that's where they were right now as they had been called down to help fix something again, to get something for the staff upstairs fixing the DJ. The staff who came in to fix DJ Music Man really did seem to like Solar's help, they call on them whenever they can to be honest; it's almost as if they rely on them. "Sola-" I began to call out again, though I was interrupted by a voice behind me "...Yes?" they said. Hearing their voice suddenly made me jump a little which caused them to giggle as I turned around. "D-don't scare me like that..." I said as I displayed my annoyance across my face. Solar stopped laughing as they looked at my face "Sorry, sorry... it's just funny is all, it's nice to annoy people once in a while..." they apologised with a smile. I sighed as Solar titled their head, today was one of their days so that's why they were allowed control.

"What's wrong Dawn?... I can tell by that restless expression on your face that something is troubling you..." they placed a hand on my shoulder in a gesture to reassure me everything was okay. Since the clean-up started, they've been quite nice to me and the others... to be honest they've been more caring than before, asking everyone if they're okay or not whenever they have even the slightest hint of sadness in their eyes. "Well, I-... I need to talk to you, please... and I want you to answer my questions honestly, stating only the truth and nothing but it..." they nodded as a response and patiently awaited my next word. "...Solar, do you blame yourself for all of this?" I stared right into their eyes as I watched their face shift from concern to shock. "H-how?... never mind, why would you think that?" they replied, their first word led me to believe that my speculations are true.

"So, my speculations are true... you do blame yourself for all of this, for everything that has happened... don't you?" I asked them, watching their face once again shift though this time from shock to a kind of despair. "I-" they tried to say, though they had no words... for once they had nothing to say, they knew that I spoke the truth. So, why did they hide it?  I thought to myself, at least now maybe they'd feel a bit better knowing they have someone to talk to. Now that the truth was out and spoken, I gave them a hug and muttered my final words before they returned the hug "...You don't have to be afraid, or alone..."

- Chapter 82 End -