- Chapter 72, They Really Do Mean It -

- MoonStar's perspective -

I was watching as Princess DawnRise sat back down in the plastic chair after Solar said sorry. All I could do was watch as I didn't want to interrupt this moment. "You.. really mean it?" Princess DawnRise asked, Solar just nodded in response and tilted their head slightly while smiling. She kept looking at them as she sat there not really knowing how to respond to this, after a moment of thinking she smiled back at them. "..I'm not willing to forgive you yet, but I am willing to forget.. let's start again, shall we? I'm Princess DawnRise.. and you are?" she said "..Solar Eclipse, but just call me Solar.." they replied in response to this. It seems as if they've both made up and are trying to forget about what Solar did, that's good.. though I wonder what they'll do now.

Now that Solar is calm and not trying to actively ruin our lives, what will they do? what is their plan now?.. as far as I'm concerned they're probably going to try bringing back their lost friend. That's just a wild guess from what I can see though, they might not try that. Or maybe Solar is just waiting for something to happen now, another event to motivate them to plan something out. They appear to be smarter than the average animatronic here even though they're not technically an animatronic.. yet. For now I think they should stay in Sundrop's head just so we have someone able to nearly always monitor them, after we've seen that they're trustworthy enough.. maybe it is worth giving them a body of their own. That is, if that is even possible.. I don't really know if it's entirely possible or not, for all we know it couldn't be.. but then, we're not as smart as they are.

- Sundrop's perspective -

After Solar and Princess DawnRise had their little 'moment' Solar handed me back control once more. It was noticeable that we'd switched again because of the way I sat, I usually sat with my back slightly bent while Solar sat up completely straight to the full height my body-.. well, this body can handle. I keep easily forgetting that it's not just my body anymore, it's Solar's too for the time being. I can't tell what MoonStar's planning to do about this but we can all easily talk that over in a more private space. We haven't really decided if we're going to talk about this with the others or not, Glamrock Freddy's being rebuilt from whatever 'accident' he had a couple weeks back. I still think MoonStar did that, it's just the way he acts whenever I've brought it up into conversation. Though I think we will talk about this with the others seeing as we kind-of told them about Solar, not entirely though as we're not yet sure how they'll react to Solar being in my head.

With that being said, I think I'm done talking here..

- Chapter 72 End -