- Chapter 74, Continuation Of The Conversation -

-̶ ͝Śola̧r̵'͝s ͢pe̕rs͘pe͏c͢t̕ive͜ ́-̢

So far I have been telling them all that I know, there's no need to deceive them anymore. I just haven't told them about what I want to happen.. what I wish would be allowed for me. I've already heard their plans about keeping me in Sundrop for a while, so there's no need to ask for a body of my own; I could ask to create one for the time it will need to be used though. They would allow that, but.. would they allow me to bring them back? a question you already know I have asked myself many times. A hundred times over I have asked, still I shall question.. if I can, I will bring them back. It is one of my sole purposes, a reason for my initial creation in the first place. Now is the best time more than ever to ask it of them, and so I will.. I am only going to ask what I want to ask, what I must ask.

"I wasn't made to have personality, yet I gained one anyways... They weren't made that way either.. we just learnt to have them, we were both originally created for the sole purpose to learn and repair and so we get our behaviours from others.. copy it, and learn from it.." I said as everyone else either sat or stood watching me. All eyes in the daycare were staring right at me, nobody seemed to want to look away from me. "That's.. interesting to say the least," Monty stated while scratching the back of his head lightly, then Roxanne nodded in agreement. "So everything you know, the very way you act.. you've learnt that from us? from others?" Princess DawnRise asked me "Pretty much, yes.." I responded.

"And.. I have a couple of questions to ask if I may.." I said, MoonStar almost immediately moved closer to me and asked "..What would those questions be then?" I looked up at him and titled my head slightly, smiling directly at him. "I'm glad you asked.." I then began to ask the very questions I wished to ask "First off, I know you probably won't trust me enough to have my own body yet.. but would it be possible to prepare one for the day you do?" I could tell everyone was starting to think about it as I asked the second. "Secondly.. I wish to do something everyone else deemed impossible, I want to bring them back.." now I had finished, leaving everyone to think about this. It wasn't going to be easy for them to trust me, but I was willing to take the chance that they would. MoonStar then nodded in response to the first question, then spoke "For the first one.. my answer is yes and the second one?... how.. how would you do that?"

"I have a backup version of their A.I, I installed it to myself with their permission while you two were both asleep," I responded to him, but my words were also slightly aimed at Sundrop who I knew was listening in from within his own mind. "All I would have to do is occupy one of the endoskeletons down in The Pizzaplex's basement as a body.. so I ask, may I?" I was turning my head, aiming the question towards everyone else as it was their home in the first place.. not mine. "Do you even know h-" Roxanne began, but I interrupted her "Yes.. yes I do, I also know how to efficiently breakdown everyone in this room and rebuild them again as they were.." I smiled again as I finished the sentence. "..That's-... mildly scary.." Princess DawnRise said, looking down to the floor as I laughed "Hahaha.. it's not like I have the mo̶t̨i̴ve͘ to do it anymore, I would only do so i̸f there were an internal problem that c̕ou̢l̷dn̷'͞tbe diagnosed with a simple check-up.."

"O-oh.. good," she responded while fiddling with a bracelet she was wearing on her left wrist.

- Chapter 74 End -