- Chapter 4, The MapBot & Moondrop Encounter -

(From Moondrop's perspective)

It was 1am, the lights had gone out meaning it was my time to do my other job, I had to make sure everyone was in a charging station and that nobody was left behind. It is one of my favourite jobs as I get to crawl around and be creepy, I always feel better after pretending to be some kind of weird spider climbing on the walls like Dj Music Man's little minions.

I was in the main lobby by the free entry ticket when I heard something, wheels. I looked into the distance to see what it was, since the lights were off I was using my night-vision to see. As I'm looking out into the distance at tables, wet floor signs and the neon light posters in the lobby, I see a security bot roaming towards me. I thought they powered these guys off temporarily? I let it move closer to get a better look.

"Hi, please take this map" the bot spoke, handing me a flyer I can only assume is a map of the pizzaplex. "W-what the? ...who are you?..." I asked as I had never encountered this strange bot before. "Take a map" the bot then tried to shove a map into my hands, I avoided this action... apparently the MapBot isn't powered off when the power diverts. I grabbed the bot and began taking it to where I thought it should go "Map, map, map" the bot repeated, still trying to give me a map.

I positioned it at the top of the stairs by the photo booths, "D-don't move..." I told it as I took a map seeing as it wouldn't give up anyways. "Thank you, enjoy your map" it said as I walked away. I then watched it roam off into the distance the opposite way. Continuing, I went to Rockstar Row to make sure Freddy and the gang were doing as instructed. Then I checked the time, quickly finished up and went back to the daycare.

(From Sundrop's perspective)

I watched as the lights flickered on as I awaited Moondrop's return. He entered through the doors and I greeted him with a friendly hug. "Hello, hello!!" I excitedly jumped up and down as I spoke. "What did you do out there? Did you have fun? Did you, did you?!" I got a bit too excited and calmed myself down again "Oh, sorry Droplet... I forgot you don't like it when I jump in your face like that..."

"N-no it's okay, I encountered a strange b-bot.." he spoke "Oh! What did they look like? Tell me!" I grabbed a small chair, placing it down to listen to his story. He grabbed a chair too and sat down infront of me, he then began to explain. "I w-was doing my job as usual, I went down by t-the free entry ticket and then I heard a n-noise." I eagerly waited for him to continue, "I turned around to s-see what it was and th-then there was a... bot giving o-out maps..." as he finished explaining I spoke "Oh, that's just the MapBot! Do you want to play a game? Do you, do you?" I smiled brightly at him.

- Chapter 4 End -