- Chapter 46, Too Many Thoughts -

- MoonStar's perspective -

Too many questions yet not enough answers, I just don't trust her and I cannot find out why. What? what is it that I'm missing?.. what is it that I cannot see, cannot hear or imagine... I thought to myself, pacing around what little space I had within my room. In the distance I heard the curtain slide open then fall to a close again, Sundrop must've come up here to check on me but that doesn't matter right now. I ignored the sound of Sundrop's voice calling out to me through the tunnel and continued to stress, continued to think as I incessantly wandered around in circles. It took a few minutes of thought until I realised what I'd just done, for some reason I was sat down on the floor holding my hat as if it were a plushie. I placed my hat back onto my head and looked up at Sundrop who was now looking at me with confusion in his eyes. "Starry? you okay?.." he knelt down infront of me and placed a hand on my shoulder, I wanted to speak yet I couldn't. The words just wouldn't come out, it seemed impossible in that moment to do anything other than stare at Sundrop.

Sundrop fully sat down and pulled me into a hug. "You're stressed, right? calm down, it's okay.." he said reassuringly "We'll figure things out together okay?.. just calm down." He tilted my head upwards so I was looking at him again and then he smiled, I smiled back and pulled away from the hug. "Thanks.." I muttered, Sundrop sat there calmly and looked at me "So, what's wrong? you we-" he began. I interrupted him and finished the sentence as I knew what he was going to say "Were acting strange?.. yeah, I know.." Sundrop looked at me with concern displayed on his face. "You don't usually act strange.. well, not this strange.. I want to help, I want to know what's wrong! but, sometimes you just-.. you don't tell me.." Sundrop said, I could hear the worry in his voice as it was clear as water. I sat there for a moment thinking of what to say, I'd began to fiddle with a small white marble I always keep in my pocket. "Sundrop I-... I just don't get it, I don't trust her.. I kinda know why yet I just don't, it's all too confusing and I can't think straight about it.. if I don't understand it then I doubt that you'd understand it.." I explained, finally putting the words together and putting away the marble. "I just want them to leave.." I looked down at the floor as these words slipped out from my mouth, Sundrop hugged me again and then without a word he wandered off through the tunnel and back out into the main daycare area.

- Chapter 46 End -

(Just a note from me, again!.. sorry I haven't really been updating this book as much anymore I just haven't really found the time to think about it until now so I quickly threw together this chapter and I'm hoping that soon I can think of more things to write about.. I've also been thinking about other things such as life and trying to get my sleep pattern in check.

So, sorry about that! I'll try to write more often and again, if you have any ideas for this book that I could write up then just tell me in the comments! I'm always checking my notifications and I'd love to see what you all can come up with to make this book better! that's all for now, bye bye!)