- Chapter 67, Sundrop's Safe? -

- MoonStar's perspective -

Me and Princess DawnRise continued our search for Solar after I had a little bit of a panic. Finding Solar wasn't exactly going to be easy, if they've been monitoring Sundrop and me for god knows how long then they'll know a decent chunk of The Pizzaplex's layout. I realise now that upon the first time I searched up above for them, I didn't check the rafters.. how could I have forgotten?  I was internally yelling at myself because of it. "DawnRise, I'm going to go check the rafters.. keep searching down here, okay? and ask the others for help if you need to.." she nodded in response to this and hurried off towards the daycare's exit.

I began to air-swim up there, landing safely whilst activating my night-vision. I was going to need it up here, it's quite dark and full of cobwebs.. the perfect place to hide. Then I noticed it, a small vent with the grate pushed aside So this is where you went..  I entered the vent, carefully making sure I wasn't going to slip and fall in the process as the vent was in quite a dangerous spot. Using my knowledge of where the vents go, I made my way down to parts & services quietly. Looks like the grate on this side has been knocked down too.. so they definitely used this vent to get here..  I swiftly exited the vent whilst taking care to make sure I didn't knock down any boxes or hurt myself, this vent in particular was located above a stack of boxes a little way off the ground. It was a big enough fall to hurt me, but not severely.

Continuing my search, I followed a path of knocked down objects towards the repair cylinder where everyone goes to get repaired. Where I had been before was in a dark corner of the room so it was quite easy to locate it. Upon closer inspection of the room, I noticed a rope was tied around a pillar in the distance Wait.. is that?  "Sunny?.." I called out. "..S-starry?" it was him, I immediately rushed over to him to free him from the pillar, upon undoing the rope holding him there he turned around swiftly to hug me. "..You're okay.." I smiled in relief as the hug ended, then I pulled out a fazwatch from my pocket and began typing in a message. The message was sent to Princess DawnRise as she was given one too and it said 'Found him, stop the search.'

She didn't make a reply but I saw that she had messaged in a group chat me, her, Roxanne, Sundrop and Monty were in. It said 'End the search, MoonStar found him', then we decided to head back to the daycare together after a small moment of back and forth messaging. So then we headed back, Roxanne and Monty could only stay for a moment but during that moment they each gave Sundrop a hug and asked him how he was. He kept saying he was fine and that Solar didn't really do much, he also kept saying that Solar just wanted to see everyone panic and that it wasn't really a big deal. Sounds slightly suspicious to me.. but I'm just happy to see that he's safe.

-̡ Sól͝ar̵'s͏ ̶p̶e̷rs҉pe̴ct́iv́e -̵

Such fools, such idiots! they really do believe that Sundrop's back.. don't they?.. this is all just too fun. Everything will change soon, they'll wish that they could turn back time.. all I have to do is make Sundrop look bad. I must simply ruin his reputation in The Pizzaplex and then next MoonStar's.. and finally, the finale of my plan. Oh? yơu ͏real̸l҉y͏ tḩo̸ught̷ I was going to tell you?.. I've told you enough already.

 "..W-what are you d-doing?.." the voice of Sundrop called out to me again as I was now alone in his room, MoonStar was busy elsewhere along with Princess DawnRise. I told them that 'I' was only going upstairs to recharge/sleep.. of course, this was a blatant lie. I muttered quietly, very quietly as I knew that they could walk in at any moment "..That is none of your concern.." I was sitting down in the corner with 'my' eyes closed to help the believability of the lie.. just incase."P-please.. stop this, aren't you l-lonely?.. I-" he continued, though I interrupted him "F̸͞o͢͏o̵͡l̵, I don't want you to be my 'f̶r҉i͡end́'.. I havę ̴s͟ai͝d̕ ͡t̷hi̧s alre͝a͘d̸y!͜ what is it about that you do not u̷n̕d͢ęr̡s̶t́a̷nd?.." he went silent after that

. But he wasn't done just yet "..I kn-know but, a while a-ago Starry was l-like this.. violent a-and mean a-and-.. I just w-want to help you! I want t-to solve the problem t-that caused you t-to think this way... I want y-you to be able to have f-friends a-and... I want you to be m-my friend too.." this time, I began to think about what he had said. He really won't give up, will he?.. idiot... well I-.. he's kind-of right, I have no friends.. I am lonely..  he was patiently waiting for my reply while I thought things through. Maybe I could... but that would be a flaw in my plan! becoming 'friends' with the very person who's life I want to destroy?..  I had no answer to this. "I-.. will have to think about this some more.." I muttered before actually powering off and going to sleep, I made sure Sundrop wouldn't be able to regain control while I rested though.

-̧͈̉ͫͬ̄ ̣̰̯ͬ͑C̡̳̩̙̣͚̠̋̈͐͗h̸̰̭̭̃̌̌̈́́͜á̤̭̮̓͟p̶͚̎ͮ̊̎͠t̴̖̬̩͖ͦ͗̏͟e̶̴̹̯̬ͮͬ͌ṟ̣͕̼̫̜̫̓͆̍ͯ̔͗̓ ̝̖̞̀̚6̡͇̮̘̗̥̭̺̦̆̐7͖̩̙̞̝̹̙̦͔͆͐́͌ͥ̂ͪ͊͜͢ ̂͒ͥ̈͋҉̖͙̬̗̯̯̗̞É̷͍̃ͥͮnͬ̓͟͏̤̤d̪͖̻̥̱̜̟̊̇̊́͊̐͞ͅ ̤̻͔̙̹̀̏͂ͤ́-̺̖̮̰̥̣̣̲̼͑͌̍ͫ͌ͫ́͡