- Chapter 43, Okariia -

- MoonStar's perspective -

"..You were that voice, that bug.. weren't you?" She laughed at this, laughed a lot until finally she then spoke "..Are you afraid Starry?.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"N-no.." I muttered yet she still seemed to hear it. "Oh, I think someone's afraid.. aren't you?" she still seemed to laugh as she stepped towards me, her face seemed to get creepier and creepier with every slight movement. First what appeared to be skin flaked off and upon hitting the floor it turned into goop and re-connected to her. Once that happened half of her face was now exposed blue goop that seemed to have several holes in it that imitated a smile. She was now inches away from my face staring into my soul, that is.. if I even have one. "..I know what makes you afraid MoonStar, and I won't hesitate to make you suffer if I have to.." she giggled and returned to normal, backing away from my face and leaving me standing there against the wall. After a couple of seconds I calmed myself down and she was back to happily smiling as if that had never happened. What the.. I have no words... I thought to myself, she then gestured towards the shutter leading to the daycare "Come on then, let's go!"

I sighed "..Fine then, just don't hurt Sunny.. okay?" she nodded as a response and grabbed my hand with her goopy one, the goop was surprisingly still and not flowing everywhere. But then, this goop is sentient isn't it? anyways, we continued down the path to the shutter and found that Sundrop was waiting beside the statues. "There you are Moony, I was worried! oh, who's this? a new friend!!" Sundrop excitedly yelled and began inspecting the strange lady and introducing himself, she let go of my hand and moved Sundrop's hands away from her face. "Calm down, personal space please!" she said, Sundrop immediately started apologising with her reassuring him that it wasn't a problem. "So, new friend! what's your name?" he asked her, then I began thinking ..Oh wait, I never asked for her name.. she began scratching the back of her head with her goopy hand while looking over at me. "Oh well, it's quite the challenging name.. you sure you want to know?" she then looked back at Sundrop and smiled as he nodded happily again "Yes? well then.. it's Okariia! you might want to memorise it.."

Sundrop nodded and then began repeating her name to himself to memorise it, I took this opportunity to begin walking off towards the slide. Okariia didn't seem to notice and neither did Sundrop so I slid down the slide and then attached my wire to my back. I looked back at them both before air-swimming up to the stage platform, Sundrop appeared to be showing her the play area from the outside then he offered for her to slide down the slide and enter.

Well.. atleast now I know who she is.. but what is she planning?

- Chapter 43 End -

(Hi! side note here again, if you haven't noticed already.. Okariia is one of the characters I've created! I decided to add her to this story as a side character just so there's a few more characters within the story, also just going to take this time again to thank you guys for 1k reads! it really motivates me to keep writing, especially if you vote too but it's fine if you don't! and if you have something you'd like to see in the story, then just tell me!)