- Chapter 86, One Ending Is Just The Beginning For Another Story -

- Sundrop's perspective -

We've all come a long way from when we began... haven't we? from being a happy, overly trusting 'person'... look at where I am now. Suspicious of others, not as happy as I once was, I've changed a lot; everyone here has. As another example: MoonStar went from a shy, untrusting 'person' to what he is today, more trusting of other people... no longer shy but instead more relaxed. He's happier than he once was, it's been nice to see the gradual change over time... just like with Solar, at first, they were untrustworthy and harsh towards us; now look at who they are today. They're helpful, trustworthy and kind... it's- refreshing to say the least, sometimes, the harsh ones just don't change.

Glamrock Freddy is a crystally clear example of that. That bear has not changed, not at all... he might've loosened up a little but that's only because of MoonStar. If he had it his way? well, I wouldn't be here right now... would I? he would've had me scrapped a long time ago, he would've gotten rid of all of us. Glamrock Chica would've been his one exception to this, he sees it worth to keep her around... but not us, he saw no worth in us. He still doesn't. At least he leaves us alone for the most part, he usually tells one of the others to spread any words to us. Glamrock Freddy mostly avoids the daycare now, unless it's something really important then he 'graces us with his presence' to tell us what's going on... I say that lightly, he isn't very graceful.

Though, I guess what I'm trying to say is... perhaps this is finally the end. Maybe all that we've been through is finally coming to an end, all those who've suffered... all who died, perhaps it is time they had their rest. The end is close, and I can feel it... I think we all can, right? everything's calming down, we've changed so much. I don't recognise who I once was anymore, it's as if it wasn't even me. As most do say though 'the end is just the beginning', even if this misadventure does end here; at least there'll be more in the future. 'One ending is just the beginning for another story'... the MoonStar of the past believed in that as if it were the last thing he'd ever hear.

I guess now is this ending, but there's no doubt upon it; we'll be back... we'll always come back, won't we?

- Chapter 86 End -

A Note From St1tchxed:

If you're reading this; yes, this will be the end of this book for now. I'll probably continue following the lives of these characters in another book but for now, this is all that you'll see of them. It's been 86 long chapters... I hope you can all find it in you to remember this book, to come back to it at some point. Who knows? if you like this book though you could go ahead and give it a couple votes, or if you'd like to suggest anything for a follow-on of this book? you could leave a comment here for me to read. Sorry about this note being lengthy, I just had quite a bit to say about this.

With that being said, I can finally conclude this note.

Sincerely, St1tchxedZ0ne - The Writer Of This Book