- Chapter 32, Bad Dreams -

- MoonStar's perspective -

I was walking through Monty's Gator Golf, yet I don't know how I got here. Last thing I remember is sitting down in my room, nevermind.. it probably doesn't matter. I turned the corner and saw everyone else apart from DJ Music Man, he can't fit in here anyways but they were all laughing at something I couldn't hear. Sundrop was there, Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Monty.. even Roxanne had gathered there with them. I stepped closer to them about to say hello when I finally heard what they were laughing about, they were laughing at... me? well, more like laughing at me instead. "Hah! and he even thinks I'm his friend! what an idiot!" Roxanne said with a big grin on her furry face, everyone else laughed before Sundrop then spoke "I hate him! I can't believe MoonStar really thinks we care about him, it's hilarious!"

I took a step back as the world then faded into blackness, my vision was clouded by the tears that had begun to fall down my face. W-what? they really hate me t-that much?.. I couldn't believe it, was this real? I kneeled down as I sobbed into the black void that surrounded me like fog. Then, I looked up and saw Monty and Roxanne.. they began speaking to me "You're an idiot! no-one likes you!" Monty said, then Roxanne continued the sentence as they walked off back into the black void "What a worthless loser.." the pain of their words was stabbing my brain just like a knife, then to make things worse more people arrived to say hurtful words to me. "Go cry in a pit! maybe you'll find a friend down there... not! hah! loser!!" Glamrock Chica laughed and now it was Glamrock Freddy's turn "..You should just leave the pizzaplex, things will be better without you!.." I continued crying and crying as if it were the only thing I could do, I couldn't move and I could barely stop the tears from staining my face. Now finally it was Sundrop's turn, I watched him walk into my view from the darkness ahead.. he kneeled down to my level and lifted my head slightly with his finger before he spoke.

"..You're nothing without me! you can't even stop yourself from crying because you have to rely on me.. you're worthless and you know it! nobody cares about you yet you still try... I hate you yet you foolishly believe that I'm you're friend, I wouldn't even consider you as my friend! ..go dig yourself a hole and live in it, nobody wants you here..."

The words shot me like a bullet as he then stood up and walked away from me, he turned his back on me. "..S-Sundrop please.." I pleaded as I watched him walk away to the darkness once more. "Sundrop! S-sunny!.." I called out yet he had disappeared, he was gone and he'd left me to cry there alone, they all had. Then everything went away as the dark void faded away, I woke up to find Sundrop there hugging me as I cried. It was a-all just a bad d-dream?..  I hugged him as soon as I'd fully woken up "S-sunshine.." I muttered as Sundrop carefully patted my head and said "Calm down Moony.. it's all just a bad dream, I'm here now.. that's all that matters now okay?.. shhh.." I nodded the best I could as we both sat there on the floor hugging away my sadness. It was all just a bad dream.. wasn't it?

- Chapter 32 End -