- Chapter 60, I Just Don't Get It -

- Sundrop's perspective -

Walking back to the daycare I dozed off into a trail of thought. I didn't get it, I just didn't understand.. what have we done for him to hate us so? we've done nothing but stick to the rules and keep our heads down. All we've done is work as hard as we can, yet he still dislikes us! I've been as kind as I can possibly be to him and he still treats me like garbage, all of us. I don't understand..  but then, Princess DawnRise tapped my shoulder bringing me back to reality again. "U-uhm.. are you okay? you seemed a bit dozed off, we're at the daycare now.." she said caringly, genuinely feeling concern at the fact that all I had done is stare at the floor and walk. "Oh, right.. sorry about that! I just uh-" I began, yet MoonStar interrupted me "Thinking?.." I nodded. I sat down on one of the plastic chairs laid out beside the activity tables, Roxanne and Monty were on the security desk having a conversation while MoonStar and Princess DawnRise sat relatively close to where I was.

Then suddenly, I slammed my hand down onto one of the yellow tables in annoyance, bringing everyone's attention over to me. "..Calm down Sunny, he's not here anymore.." MoonStar said, though that didn't calm me. "I just don't get it!" I yelled, continuing on as I was not yet finished "He's always so mean a-and he hates us! b-but.. we've done nothing wrong!" as soon as I finished yelling, MoonStar placed a hand on my shoulder. "Calm Sun, calm.." he said; this time he managed to calm me down, giving me a hug afterwards. "..I just don't understand.." I told him, he nodded and immediately I knew he was thinking of something. "You have that look in your eyes again Starry.." I said, Princess DawnRise then asked me a question "What look?.." and I responded "Well, when MoonStar's thinking of doing something.. he usually has a tell-tale look in his eyes!"

Roxanne and Monty told us they had to go so we let them leave. MoonStar then stood up "..I have to go do something, don't wait for me.. okay?.." he said, I nodded and told Princess DawnRise that I would be upstairs sleeping/charging. Princess DawnRise then began to clean up as MoonStar left the daycare, I wonder what he's up to..

- Chapter 60 End -