- Chapter 73, Telling Roxanne And Monty About All Of This -

- Sundrop's perspective -

It's been a couple hours since Solar said sorry to Princess DawnRise, but now is the time. This hour right now, it is the very hour we've decided to use to talk to the others about all of this. This entire situation will be shared to the full extent of it's severity with the others.. I'm quite a bit nervous about it; maybe Solar will share a couple of details we didn't know. Either way this will be spoken out eventually, the sooner the better.. I don't think Solar wants to be in my head much longer. "Sunny?.. you in here?" MoonStar called out to me, I had gone hiding at the top of one of the slides attached to the play structures. The current situation wasn't exactly one I knew how to handle, let alone prepare for. I curled up even more into a ball as MoonStar approached me caringly.

"..Sun, you know you can't just hide up here forever.. this will be spoken about either now or later but the more we delay it, the worse you'll feel as you anticipate it.." he said while placing a hand on my shoulder from within the play structure's maze-like tunnels. "I know, but I just don't want to.. this is all t-" I began, but as usual he interrupted me as he already knows what I was saying somehow "Too scary?.. I know it worries me too.. how is Solar doing?" I made barely any effort to respond, instead just looking away from him and down the slide. Then Solar decided to take over again seeing as I wasn't going to do anything, if I didn't go down there with MoonStar then Solar would drag me there no matter what it takes. This concerns them more than anyone. I watched as Solar looked back at MoonStar "Starry.. how nice of you to ask~, I'm doing just f̨i̷n̛e! really.. I am," they seemed to be staring at MoonStar as they spoke.

 "Solar, I may not know you as well as I do Sundrop but I can tell that you clearly are not entirely fine.. come on, we need to go down to the others now.." he said, gesturing for Solar to follow or go down the slide. Solar decided to go down the slide but mid-way through the ride down the slide they switched out. This left me as the one currently in control.. but it was nerve racking. Knowing you have to go forth to your friends and tell them that someone inside of you hurt you, that they too are now your friend? yeah, I don't think this will end all to well for Solar. Or me, probably both.. just like us, our friends aren't exactly the nicest at times.

"So, what is it you have to tell us Sun?" Roxanne asked me as soon as I emerged from the slide and stood up. "U-uhh.." I didn't know what to say yet I knew what I had to say.. I knew I had to tell them every little detail about Solar otherwise they'd keep asking about them but I couldn't get the words out properly. MoonStar emerged behind me and placed his hand on my shoulder, giving me a reassuring smile in the process. "S-so.. uh, I- uh.." I began again, then I turned to MoonStar again "Starry, I can't do this.. please.." and whispered to him. He just nodded and went forward leaving me stood there beside Princess DawnRise who was trying to help me calm down. I watched as MoonStar told them everything that he knew about Solar, Roxanne and Monty kept looking over at me in the process. I just gave them a nervous smile each time, eventually the moment came where they would come over to me and I would have to share things MoonStar could not.

My job now was to fill in all the little gaps in the story, our story. I could tell that Solar wanted to do this, to properly share some of the story from their perspective.. so I decided to do something about it. Both Roxanne and Monty walked over to me and sat down beside me, I had sat down on one of the plastic chairs beside a small activity table. "I think you have some explaining to do.. both of you," Monty said as he placed a big, scaly hand on my right hand that was resting on my lap. His hand closed around mine as he waited patiently for something to be said. "..I think that Solar wants to say something.." was all I said before we switched again. Solar seemed to be apologising for something as they did earlier, probably apologising for making everyone worry. Monty was the first one to notice we'd switched over, despite me technically saying we were going to switch.. Roxanne took a moment to catch onto this fact though.

Once they had them both listening, they had properly introduced themselves and were even sharing a couple more details about what they were. They said that them and their friend were originally meant to be 'Emergency A.I' that Officer Vanessa had installed into us with the help of a friend. She must've been helping when we separated again, that's all I can think of. Though when MoonStar did.. that, she must have forgotten to re-install their friend to him; maybe she just didn't have the material to work off of to create another one. They continued on saying this that they were only originally there to repair minor breakdowns like MoonStar's broken wrist that they fixed earlier before we called Roxanne and Monty over. Solar and their friend were even allowed access to shut us off if anything bad happened, doing this would result in an emergency call being made to repair staff to immediately solve the problem as soon as it were spotted. Quite decent for a company that likes to cut corners to 'save money'.

And so everyone just sat there, listening closely to what they had to say.

- Chapter 73 End -