- Chapter 75, Organisation And A Plan For Solar -

- Solár's̢ p̕erspect̸ivȩ ͟-

"What, are you still afraid of me DawnRise?.. do I st́r͟i̛k̷e fear into your heart every single time I move closer to you?~" I turned to ask Princess DawnRise. She slightly moved away as I moved a little bit closer to her. "N-no.." she replied, I moved away as I could feel Monty's eyes glaring at me full of anger. I put my hands up beside my head and held them out as if getting arrested and said "..Relax, r̛e̢l̨a̵x.. I'm only joking!.. or̵ ͜am̧ ̛I͏?͞" I smiled after I finished the sentence, still feeling the angry glare from the tall, green gator standing right beside Roxanne. "Are you?.." he asked.. and wow, he really does sound like he's about to lose his rag in a minute! considering everything I've previously done though? no surprise there. I simply nodded as a response, returning my hands to their original state folded up on my lap.

"...I'm guessing it's time for Sunny to come back, right?.." I looked down to the floor as I said this, Princess DawnRise placed her hand on my shoulder and began to look straight into my eyes as I turned my head to look at her. "If that's what is wanted, then yes.." she said reassuringly, I knew I wouldn't be forgotten just yet.. I also knew I had a long way to go to be forgiven. I guess now is a better time than ever to start traveling down that road.. I'll let Sundrop take over from here.

- Sundrop's Perspective -

I looked around having just regained control from Solar again. "..What did they say?" I asked MoonStar as I saw him to be the person standing the closest apart from Princess DawnRise who was sat beside me. "We're going to have to solve this issue of you forgetting things every time you two switch back.. also, to answer that question: they said that they will prepare a body of their own for when the time comes and that they're going to bring back their friend in the process..." I sat there for a moment trying to take in the information as it seemed a bit too impossible to me. But then again, the last few weeks- maybe even months have been confusing so 'impossible' seems entirely possible to me as of now.

"So.. we're going to have to organise time for that then?" I asked, Solar made a reply to me from inside of my head as I was not only talking to the others but to them too "Whenever you're asleep is just fine.. I know how to work with little time anyways.." After they finished their reply I went ahead and repeated what was said to everyone else as they can't exactly hear Solar if they're not in control of this body. "That leaves every other time for your job and other things then?" MoonStar asked me and in response to this I just nodded, we then looked around at everyone else and they all agreed too. Since we were all in agreement now, there was no point in discussing things further as the plan was already set in stone. It was going to take a while, but I think Solar is determined enough to do it. We just have to watch them closely..

- Chapter 75 End -