- Chapter 57, Seeing MoonStar Again -

- MoonStar's perspective -

"..Here, take a look at this.." the strange lady said, handing me a folder covered with glitter glue writing. I opened it, then finally I knew it. I could remember...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last I knew, I remembered everything as I flipped through the pages of the colourful folder. There was not a page that didn't contain atleast one picture, either hand-drawn or taken by a faz-cam. Once I reached the end of the folder I closed it carefully, looking back at the strange lady who had handed it to me. I now remembered her name and not just her pale, tired-looking face. She gestured to me to follow her and so I did, this was it. I was going to see Sundrop again.

- Princess DawnRise's perspective -

Both me and Sundrop were sitting down in the daycare discussing different things to do. Ever since the little incident when I first properly introduced myself, he's been trying to be nice. My arm still hurts a little bit but I'm sure it's fine. We both started playing a game of chess, turns out there's a couple sets in one of the storage closets full of spare toys for the daycare. He kept winning the first few games but eventually I ended up winning one, we both then laughed over a couple jokes before unexpectedly, something happened. Suddenly, the giant wooden doors to the daycare opened. We must've not noticed whoever it was walking through the shutters as we were busy having a game of chess.

I didn't quite recognise the new people at first but then Sundrop stood up happily. "..S-starry!?" he yelled as one of the others opened their arms out for a hug. The two of them shared a hug and the other who had brought them here left to go do something, she had said something about having to go tell management something but whatever that was isn't my business, therefore I didn't pay much attention to it.

- Sundrop's perspective -

I happily embraced MoonStar for the first time in so long, after a while we stopped hugging and smiled at eachother for a short moment. Remembering Princess DawnRise was still here, I turned around and called her over "Dawn! come here!" the princess soon stood up and walked over to us. "..I don't recognise this person much, who are they?" she asked politely, MoonStar turned his attention to her and began to answer the question. "Oh, I guess you don't know me.. huh? MoonStar, though you can just call me whatever else you want to.. I don't mind.."

Princess DawnRise nodded then she and MoonStar sat down on the security desk to properly introduce themselves while I began to clean up the chess board we'd been using. "So, you are?" MoonStar asked her, she stated her name and what we had been doing for the past few hours. He seemed to be okay with the fact that she was supposed to be a replacement for him, I wonder what management will do now that MoonStar's fixed and returned to the daycare. Finally I had finished cleaning up, we all then decided to call Monty and Roxanne to the daycare to introduce them to Princess DawnRise and play some games like usual.

- Chapter 57 End -