- Chapter 51, The Night Has Returned -

- Sundrop's perspective -

"..MoonStar?" I asked it, then it responded with a broken voice "..S-sunny?.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You.. you're! b-but you, you d-died.." I said to the face, yet it didn't say anything back. "MoonStar?..." I asked it again, this time it said the same thing it said last time it spoke. "..S-sunny?.." I sighed and responded to this with a nod although it couldn't see "Yes Starry.. I'm here..." the face attempted to smile again but it failed once more. "..C-can't see.. can't... y-you.." it muttered to me as I looked down at the broken face not knowing what now to do. "I know Star, it's okay though.. I'm still here!" I smiled down at it while patting the top of it, once more the face tried to pull itself into a smile but this time instead of failing it succeeded. The face then spoke again "W-where is... Where.. wh-" then the voice cut out. I panicked for a little moment thinking that it had stopped working but then the voice returned "..Where.. o-others?"

I took the spare fazwatch off of my desk and began messaging Roxanne and Monty since that's who he most likely meant. Hopefully they can come over soon, I really want them to see this!  I thought as I sent the message inviting the two of them over. I soon got a response from Monty saying he'd rush over as soon as possible but Roxanne didn't seem to answer. I waited patiently with the face for Roxanne's reply, about ten minutes later she said that she was doing her hair and she'd be right over. I smiled at this, the thought of us all being back together again. I carefully picked up the face and started to go downstairs through the secret passageway. "W-wher-" the face began, but I interrupted it "Shh.. it's okay, we're just going downstairs.. I want to surprise them with you!"

After that it was a silent yet exciting journey to the giant door that lead into the daycare area as a whole. We reached the giant shutter and I began opening it for Monty and Roxanne since it had been locked earlier. Not to my surprise, they were already there. "So, why did you need us?" Monty asked as he tried to see what I was holding behind my back since I was holding MoonStar's face there. "Well.." I revealed the face and it began speaking "..O-others?.." Roxanne was the first to gasp, soon followed Monty. "What the!? but h-he!" Monty seemed extremely confused where as Roxanne had started crying tears of happiness. "M-midnight!.." she took the face from me and began hugging it the best she could. 

"This is what I called you guys here for! come on, come in!.. we can all sit down and have a chat.." I gestured for them to enter and so they did, closing the shutter behind us we continued onwards.

- Chapter 51 End -