- Chapter 21, Another Has Died -

- Moondrop's perspective -

The thought voice spoke again They don't need you~  then, I muttered quietly once more "..That's not true.. you're a liar.." Sundrop heard me talk again and decided to call out to me again to see if I was okay "Moondrop?.. you okay?.." I yelled at him "IDIOT! I SAID I'M FINE!! I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU!" Sundrop then became sad. "O-oh I-.. S-sorry..." I sighed, ignoring him as he started crying. Oh, look at that!.. he's a crybaby.. isn't he?  I nodded, though.. it wasn't really much of a nod since I'm not in control right now. Then I saw through Sundrop's eyes that the children had left, there wasn't anyone else around now. I watched as he said goodbye to the person they hired to take over my job That human's an idiot for accepting a job here.. I thought.

The lights turned out as the human left, they must've forgotten that the lights stay on from now on. Doesn't matter anyways, I was now in control and I began following the human from up on my wire. I didn't know their name but I was determined to get a closer look at them. I followed them out into the lobby, nobody else was in the lobby but a couple of cleaning bots. Perfect.. the thought voice said to me Keep following them, they seem interesting..  "D-don't kill them!... please.." I heard Sundrop call out. Finally I got close enough to see their name tag that was located on their Fazbear Entertainment coat. Her name was Delilah Such a pretty name, it's a shame she has to leave now~ ..we can change that though.. the thought voice said, I lowered down from the rafters a little, hanging onto them like a spider. "..Delilah~" I called out, she started looking around but never saw me "W-who's there!?" she was pointing her flashlight around. "Aren't you going to stay Delilah?.." I said, still staying out of sight like a shadow in the night sky.. "W-who's there!? and h-how do you know my name?!" Delilah yelled.

The only thing giving away my location was the small clicking sounds my body makes when I move. That and well, my eyes.. my glowing, crimson eyes looking down from above. Finally Delilah looked up "Found y-you!.. who are you!?" she was pointing her flashlight directly in my eyes. That flashlight is annoying!.. take it.. she doesn't need it anymore.. The thought voice told me. So I jumped down and took her flashlight, breaking it by stepping on it. "My f-flashlight!" Delilah said, beginning to feel frightened "..Frightened already? why, I haven't even done anything yet~.." I stepped towards her, my tall body towering over her even though I was semi-crouched. "Y-you're tall.." Delilah said, backing up against the nearest wall. "...And you're coming with me~" I said as I pulled her by her collar. She began scrambling to get my hand off as it was slightly choking her but it was no use. I dragged her down to the parts and services room.. then, I threw her against a wall.

"D-don't kill me... please.." Delilah begged as she attempted to stand up. I kicked her back down again and stared at her eyes. "..It's funny when you beg~" I spoke, smiling at her in a creepy, twisted way. Before I knew it, she was dead. I heard Sundrop calling out to me, he was yelling at me for killing another but I ignored him Good~  the thought voice said. I cleaned the blood off of myself before jumping into a vent to get back to the daycare. Sundrop was still trying to yell at me but it was no use. On the way back while jumping out of a vent, I saw Monty walking into a charging station.. I walked past him and headed to the daycare.

Well, that was fun~ wasn't it?..  The thought voice said as I smiled, turning the lights back on as I did what I wanted to do.

- Chapter 21 End -